1. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

2. Myles's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Perfection on screen. Two hours long but it runs quick and it's always sexy, challenging, and smart.

3. gabi gabi gabi's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

A nearly perfect film. "Set her spinnin'." -Clyde to Bonnie "Bye baby."-Bonnie's mom

4. tri ...'s rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

5. anacecil's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

La historia de estos famosos ladrones enamorados, no deja de ser apasionante bajo cualquier punto de vista.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

As much as you may want to dislike Warren Beatty, you have to admit that this was a revolutionary film. The film it is most compared to was 'Doctor Dolittle' with Rex Harrison, which came out the same year, and which typified the old Hollywood that had lost touch with what the public wanted. Everything about it was different and anti-establishment. Two years later 'Easy Rider' would fulfill that promise.

7. Dalibor's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Stylistically it's a well made classical Hollywood film, make no mistake. Leave out the bloodbath and it comes closer to John Ford than Sam Peckinpah. What is not-so-classical, and turned out to be in perfect sync with it's time, is the portrayal of restless young generation and their usual middle finger to social norms in such non-apologetic way it has time to deal with impotence as a possible relationship ruin.

8. zohen lux's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

blanche barrow is the most annoying character in cinema history (BLANCHE DUBOIS DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU. probably a blanche thing)

9. emanuela's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

10. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

I wish today's action/crime movies were more like BONNIE AND CLYDE and less of cars jumping between buildings. Beautiful landscapes.

11. Brian Trinh's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

"You made me somebody they gonna remember" -Clyde "Hey, you did just perfect." -Bonnie

12. truffraud's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

mercurial, fantastic, and human.

13. Machupi's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

14. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

My favorite film, one of them.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Quintessential American new wave.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

17. João Rocha's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

18. Felix Millan's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Eh...that about sums up my life and this film. Maybe I need to see it again, maybe I am not looking at it right. I just never got attached or drawn to the story or acting. Gene Hackman and Wilder were great and WC Moss was fun to watch. Little monkey boy jumping up and down and shit.

19. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Finally rewatched after many years, and seeing all of Penn's other work. The editing and framing seem quite influenced by the nouvelle vague (not as overbearing as Mickey One) but this style is determined by the opening credits-over-photographs and continues with constant posing and aiming (cameras as well as guns)

20. ammar's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

21. RumbleFish's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

Questa regia/montaggio patinato

22. alucarda's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

so sweet. who knew a life of crime brought with it so much sexual frustration? and the scene w the mom was so good, and in the end they finally cum on screen (get shot repeatedly n die)

23. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

A film about impotence? Perhaps most gun films are.

24. SpacePirate's rating of the film Bonnie and Clyde

The scene where Dunaway is drinking the coke and rubbing his gun is still the most sexual thing I have ever seen on film. Not a huge Beatty fan. This is his best. Probably the best depression era film other than The Sting.

← Previous 1 3 4