Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. Dan's rating of the film Book Club

Holderman had 4 wonderful leading women who did the most with what was generally uninspired material. There is something honest and interesting to be said about marriage, love, sex and dating in the 21st century that features women who are over 65 years old but this isn't that film.

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Book Club

What a wonderful gathering of brilliant women. It's light, fun, hopeful and heart-warming.

3. Lea's rating of the film Book Club

Une comédie qui nous met de bonne humeur

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Book Club

I watched this with my wife. According to her this is a women's film & she enjoyed it. However, this doesn't apply for me. Because this is a harmless, inoffensive, tame, very thinly written movie. And yes, at times charmingly sweet due to the iconic Hollywood actresses. That admittedly has some value, but apart from that a flop.

5. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Book Club

It's refreshing to see a cast well over 60 in a Hollywood production like this. Really funny. Why would women stop living their lives just because they're getting older?

6. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Book Club

o charme do andy garcia é o que me fez dar duas estrelas

7. Dogville59's rating of the film Book Club

An ad for wine as the characters are always drinking it. A few funny moments but oh so predictable and often cringe worthy.

8. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Book Club

What is it with all the goddamn metaphors in this movie?

9. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Book Club

This film is amazing in that these veteran actors can keep things interesting with a script that is so beneath them!

10. paul_quixote's rating of the film Book Club

A movie about Candice Bergen hunting for dick on Bumble™ = Great idea. A movie about Diane Keaton avoiding condescending asshole daughters & hanging with Rich AF Andy Garcia (who is cooler than her dead hubby ever was, BTW) = Good idea. A movie about Mary Steenburgen dosing her man with hard-on pills = OK idea. A movie about Jane Fonda falling in love with Texas Guy cuz he gives her an arm massage = Shit idea.

11. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Book Club

12. Mcpeer's rating of the film Book Club

For a broad commercial studio comedy, I actually had a good time with this one. All the gals are having a blast and it’s fun watching 4 legends of cinema together for the first time. Some storylines are better than others and the Fifty Shades of Black stuff is kept to a minimum - which I was happy to see. It’s a great little movie to see with your parents or grandparents. Not much to think about but a fun time.