1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Book of Blood

It has all of the elements I love of a good Clive Barker story or a Tobe Hooper film. Misery is made mundane (A thing perpetuated as a normal condition) and escape is impossible, even if imprisonment is only of the mind. BOB has great, gritty, dirty, human themes and some eye-popping horror effects, but lacks the complexity or intricacy of Barker's environments.

2. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Book of Blood

3. Pymo's rating of the film Book of Blood

When the book is my skin...

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Book of Blood

Better on repeat viewings, it's nearly great if you can forgive the bleeding suitcase scene which was executed terribly and seemed out of place.

5. kira✰'s rating of the film Book of Blood

there was such attention to detail, ambiance, even some cleverly executed jump scares, the first 3/4ths of the movie had me really impressed, It had a psychologically unnerving quality about it much like The Ring, but last 30 minutes of the movie could have been better executed!! :(

6. ARGIL's rating of the film Book of Blood

Could this be possible? A good BOB movie adaptation?? I´m intrigued. Want to watch!

7. Neil Bradley's rating of the film Book of Blood

Not a bad film and it was good to see some new material from Clive Barker, without it being a remake of some of his other work. Nice to get some British horror back to screens. Note to Mubi, perhaps you could change the photo above, considering it is from one of the last few scenes in the film?