1. sfdgdfggsggsogfgs's rating of the film Boom!

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Boom!

Une oeuvre que nous considérons comme mineure du grand Joseph Losey ! www.cinefiches.com

3. João Rocha's rating of the film Boom!

I don't know how to explain... but this is an incredible bad movie...

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Boom!

It's all very overheated under the sun... A triumph of visual and aural detail (Barry's score is a delight) cannot atone for this messy curate's egg with a double onslaught of histrionics from Williams and Taylor. The rhetoric gets lost when yelled to the rear gallery.

5. Gena's rating of the film Boom!

There is something about this one. Can't get it out of my head. Those sets!

6. bleadof's rating of the film Boom!

What a weird movie. Huge budget, really talented actors, but where does it go and why? All these things make it interesting. I saw it because of the book: The best movie you've never seen. I thought I'd laugh more, but maybe it caught me of guard.

7. Maria Montgomery's rating of the film Boom!

8. Noiresque's rating of the film Boom!

Debauched Liz *and* Joseph Losey? I must see this!

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Boom!

Here are a few reasons to see BOOM! : The production design worthy to appear in an Art Deco museum, Taylor performing Kabuki ( I urge you to look at Elizabeth's head), Elizabeth Taylor filmed against the light in her bedroom and, finally, Elizabeth Taylor. The rest can be forgotten. Recommended.

10. L. Nolan's rating of the film Boom!

Brilliantly stylish, and an endlessly visually captivating cinematic interpretation of Williams' play (he wrote screenplay). Barry's score a haunted maze of mirrors.

11. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film Boom!

Redefines over the top. More an insight into Burton and Taylor's psyches than a movie.

12. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Boom!

Makes for a lovely double feature with Doctor Faustus. Shows you the full palette of one of the most colourful marriages in screen history.

13. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Boom!

Achingly bad but immensely watchable with Taylor shreiking her memoirs and Burton looking very sleepy indeed. It is great to see such a bizarro cast: Joanna Shimkus, Michael Dunn (and his very unpleasant dogs), Noel Coward (reptilian as the witch of Capri), and the great Romolo Valli as Taylor's befuddled doctor.

14. Lydian's rating of the film Boom!

Boom! was selected by John Waters for his top ten list submitted to Sight and Sound poll 2002. Interesting choice. I liked the film and look forward to seeing it again. Losey never made a dull film.