1. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Born from Pain

Elegantly eloquent inspirational comment on what we see everyday these days in the street... a contemporary collective portrait of sorts. Nice!

2. Vicente L. Sepúlveda's rating of the film Born from Pain

3. pony's rating of the film Born from Pain

It tries too hard (but hey, at least it's trying).

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Born from Pain

Though not nearly as good, well made or deep as it's mastersources - A Clockwork Orange, Videodrome and Eraserhead - it is nonetheless baffling weird and disturbing, in a good way.

5. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Born from Pain

Sick movie with sick scenes. A greater amount of symbolisms is explored and they are up for very different interpretations. I would say I sensed a nihilistic black satirical message from this picture.

6. Alex's rating of the film Born from Pain

Where can i watch this?

7. nargs_au's rating of the film Born from Pain

this is a sad film. but it was filmed really well. kudos to the directors. some amazing shots in there

8. Febbie Anne Flores's rating of the film Born from Pain

this looks creepy.. is this any good?

9. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film Born from Pain

10. Carlos_Nieto's rating of the film Born from Pain

Crude, puerile, provocatively stupid.

11. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Born from Pain

is there anything about their approach that doesn't scream "traditionally educated middle class intellectual"? "tv is evil", come on. a lot of nazi officers read homer and vergil in school and we all know the results.

12. Delere's rating of the film Born from Pain

13. Fernando Nikolić's rating of the film Born from Pain

14. Santropez's rating of the film Born from Pain

Powerful and memorable, as almost anything that uses Beethoven's 9th correctly.

15. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Born from Pain

Spot on. Extremely relevant and very well-made. There's really a lot to like here, but it contains my favorite use of Ode to Joy in some time. I'd love to see it theatrically.

16. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Born from Pain

The story reminded me of Being There, the ending of Videodrome, the sound design of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, the intertitles of Un Chien Andalou, the ending credits of A Clockwork Orange, and the music of Don Hertzfeldt's animations. The best parts are the 360degree spins that encompassed an entire roomful of action. Don't quite get why she couldn't just inseminate herself by not using the condoms...

17. deckard croix's rating of the film Born from Pain

It's a bit too heavy-handed for my tastes, but there's potential for the directors - but on another film, not this one. The music was pretty typical and the story doesn't really go anywhere. I know it's a short, but some of the more 'controversial' scenes could've been trimmed and a little more character development could've been put into it. Not a terrible short and there are brief glimpses of talent.

18. Oddly Dreamlike's rating of the film Born from Pain

i agree, fantastic review. wow.

19. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Born from Pain

20. Agustina's rating of the film Born from Pain

How can I watch "Born from Pain"? I tried going to the "Garage" section of the site. I hope it's available to watch in Chile. Bien à toi!! =)

21. L.A.™'s rating of the film Born from Pain

A masterpiece and a film that must be seen to be believed. Not for the faint of heart, beautifully photographed and paced. Alex et Niko are two sick geniuses and it is a pleasure to be associated with you crazy frenchmen! Well worth the dollar to watch this film!

22. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Born from Pain

my dear lord, have i really just seen what i saw? holy MERDE!

23. Alex et Niko's rating of the film Born from Pain

soon on the auteurs they have to activate the movie . Or you can buy the dvd online even in USA i think