1. Jim Fear's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

2. T-Cruise's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

Du grand spectacle tape-à-l'oeil, pour un petit film racoleur, réactif et bien longuet. Reste une superbe prestation de Tom Cruise... www.cinefiches.com

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

My favorite movie from director Oliver Stone along with JFK! BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY isn't merely just a biography about Ron Kovic's struggling about his condition after war in Vietnam. It is also a character study. I love Tom Cruise's potrayal of the real-life Ron Kovic. Ron Kovic doesn't always a good guy. Sometimes the movie shows that he is also pain in the ass. But it makes his character more human. Loved it!

5. emichan's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

I was born on the 4th of july. So this movie has a very special meaning to me.

6. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

The only Tom Cruise movie I can truely say I like. A simply beautiful film. Wait a minute, Rainman was good too. Nevemind

7. MGeo's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

I generally hate Oliver Stone with a passion, but I was stunned at how much I liked this movie. Other than Magnolia, I don't think there is a movie where Tom Cruise has been more open, vulnerable, and convincing than this. By that I mean, in everything I've seen Cruise in, I'm usually aware that he his playing the role. In this role, Cruise is invisible and I just see the character. Very powerful, stirring film.

8. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

Il solo fatto che Tom Cruise sia bravo e convincente, lo rende un grande film. Ma Nato il 4 luglio gode anche di una sceneggiatura bellissima, di un messaggio di fondo pacifista e antimilitare splendido, e di una regia di Stone incredibilmente pulita. Massacra l'american way guerrafondaio e non si risparmia sugli effetti della guerra sui corpi (e le menti) dei soldati. Davvero bello. ****

9. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

é un film che fà male. Pone all attenzione dello spettatore la continua contrapposizione tra la gloria del tipico costume americano (Dio,Patria e Famiglia) e la disillusione e lo scoramento di una realtà che spesso si preferisce ignorare. Stone riesce a fare ciò con scene di fortissimo impatto emotivo e con magnifici salti temporali,attuati grazie ad un montaggio strepitoso. Crudo e tagliente come pochi altri. 4*

10. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

11. Zachary W's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

The trick with Born on the Fourth of July is to keep the volume down as low as possible and then try to synch up horribly inappropriate pop music with the histrionic images on screen. Trust me, it makes the film a lot more enjoyable.

12. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

This is definitely Tom Cruise's best performance.

13. petermarshall's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

I really enjoyed Cruise's performance. This film stayed with me a while after and got me thinking... I like when movies do that.

14. Nosada's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

Cruise is believable as Kovac. Stone's direction is fantastic.

15. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

I'm sure I was way too young to see this when I saw it but while I appreciated the dark journey of Ron Kovic I was sick to my stomach throughout most of the piece. Not a slur on Oliver Stones script or direction, just not one that I enjoyed watching.

16. L.A.™'s rating of the film Born on the Fourth of July

Tom Cruise completely immerses himself in this amazing story that won Oliver Stone his very deserving second Oscar. A hard and brutal look at the horrors of war and the aftermaths of the lives that must go on. Stone and Cruise leave a lasting image of courage and unflinching will to get back up once you have been beaten. An amazing true story of a true American patriot.