1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Born Yesterday

This film is all Judy Holliday's. That said, Bette Davis should have won the Oscar for "All About Eve."

2. Risya's rating of the film Born Yesterday

Some of the jokes and ideas are a little dated but it all comes back to Judy Holliday. Every expression, every syllables. I mean, she was nominated in Oscar against Bette Davis in "All About Eve" and Gloria Swanson in "Sunset Boulevard", and won.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Born Yesterday

Chef-d'oeuvre de la com├ędie US pour une suave prestation de Judy Holliday... www.cinefiches.com

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Born Yesterday

5. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Born Yesterday

While it starts out fairly routine, with a bookworm VS blonde Pygmalion angle and some halfhearted American jingoism, the film very quickly becomes something special once Judy Holliday is given the narrative. This is her picture, she knows it, and she owns it. It's a beautiful performance - her pathos and her sensuality are all-encompassing.

6. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Born Yesterday

Judy Holliday's bright, lovely and comedic performance in one ordinary/cheesy story.

7. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film Born Yesterday

5 stars for Judy Holliday too!

8. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Born Yesterday

- I think i like you better with them on - What? - Your glasses!

9. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Born Yesterday

Though a bit too didactic, something that plagues almost anything even-remotely feminist, this was still an engagingly well-crafted piece of storytelling by the underrated Cukor, who is the single best classic Hollywood director when it comes to working with female actresses and characters. I agree that Judy Holliday shouldn't have won the Oscar but she's wonderful in the scene in which she's playing cards.

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Born Yesterday

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1R3

11. Acerk21's rating of the film Born Yesterday

If the oscar was for "Most Annoying Performance", then I agree, Holiday wins hands down...that voice was like nails on a chalkboard! But since the award was for acting, I don't see how Ms. Swanson could have lost that year. Her character in Sunset Blvd. has become an icon and that performance has stood the test of time, while Holiday's portrayal of a dumb blonde was mediocre at best.

12. Byron Brubaker's rating of the film Born Yesterday

Funny, funny movie! And smart. Holliday is the ultimate platinum blond ditz without any social grace that all future ones are based on. William Holden is also a favorite of mine. I love the characters he plays including this one.