1. hexhunk's rating of the film Bound

The finest lesbian pulp available in the mainstream. Test-drives a lot of the visual cues and tropes that made The Matrix so memorable.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Bound

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Bound

Jennifer Tilly whispering will turn you gay.

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Bound

I Wachowski brothers si fanno strada a Hollywood con questo ottimo thriller erotico,in cui la pulsione sessuale è davvero strepitosa perchè è percepita in ogni dove ma non sfocia mai. Le due donne sono fantastiche e Pantoliano regge il terzetto alla grande. Meno belle le scene coi mafiosi,troppo imbolsiti e stereotipati. Cmq davvero un bel lavoro,di quelli che non invecchiano di un giorno.

5. skeletondance's rating of the film Bound

the most underrated lesbian crime drama

6. Emily O's rating of the film Bound

omg jennifer tilly's voice

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Bound

Pretty good aside from some shitty acting. Love the flick, but gawd Pantoliano and Tilly sucked, everyone else was right on except the leads

8. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Bound

(3.5) I'd forgotten how good this is!

9. yelloww's rating of the film Bound

10. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Bound

The characters being lesbians isn't either an asset or a hindrance, as this film doesn't have as much of a queer movie focus, preferring to be heavy in its money-scheme plot after the first act, rather than being deep in story. While it's watchable, it certainly doesn't break any new ground, nor is it more than an overcomplicated melodrama that the Wachowski's would be known for later with their Matrix films.

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Bound

Thrilling & torrid -------- (and fun). A summitt !

12. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Bound

13. Log Lady's rating of the film Bound

A completely unknown film to me before this, but was pleasantly surprised when I decided to choose a movie blindly one night. A fresh and energetic take on caper and neo-noir films, and although I usually avoid Tilly, I quite liked her in this. Great editing as well, especially towards the end when things get paranoid. What really impressed me was the tight focus and the economical way of constructing the narrative.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Bound

One of the reasons I miss the type of films coming out in the 90s

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Bound

Una película para pasar el rato un sábado por la madrugada. ¿Quién dijo que era una película erótica? "Lazos ardientes" se empalma a las películas serie B, sobre mafias, traiciones y millonarios robos que incluyen una escena sexual que ni si quiera es tan motivadora.

16. anarresti's rating of the film Bound

17. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Bound

The wachowskis' thrilling debut. worth watching.

18. muMs's rating of the film Bound

I love this movie. stylish and simple.

19. Jobsdone's rating of the film Bound

20. iarehautjobb's rating of the film Bound

Tease me with film noir, and thrill me with a mob thriller.

21. Joshuah's rating of the film Bound

Jennifer Tilly is so bad ass in this that she can get a cell phone signal in an elevator.

22. Victor-André's rating of the film Bound