1. FISCHER's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

Un court métrage un tant soit peu théâtral dans lequel on retrouve cependant la maîtrise habituelle de Douglas Sirk ... www.cinefiches.com

2. José Neves's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

Curious how after the knowledge of Sirk's films, Fassbinder has been committed to making his own versions of that German filmmaker chromatic melodramas, and that in his final film, back to Europe, as with the previous one, "Silvesternacht", Sirk, here directly with Fassbinder as actor, has approached the terminal theatrical romanticism that characterized some of the great films of this filmmaker. A beautiful film.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

The product of three maestros of melodrama: Directed by Douglas Sirk, starring Rainer Werner Fassbinder, and based on the play "The Lady of Larkspur Lotion" by Tennessee Williams.

4. Carola Rousso's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

I'm looking for this film, too!

5. Kill Eye's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

It's up and online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7H426XYCs&feature=youtu.be I wrote the description in German first—I'll translate to English when I get the time.

6. wmk's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

Does anyone know where one can view this and also the documentary that Anton mentions below? I've looked in all of the usual places for hard to find films---found zippo.

7. anton bibersberg's rating of the film Bourbon Street Blues

There are a couple of errors. Douglas Sirk wrote and directed 'Bourbon Street Blues'. Noone else co-directed or co-wrote. Michael Breining is not in the cast. He assisted in the sound dept. In addition Richard Wagner, at the time a young writer, has a small role. For those who are interested, there is also a film by Gustavo Graef-Marino, called 'Filmarbeit mit Douglas Sirk', documenting the shoot.