1. rksw's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Everytime there's a school shooting in the US, I've always thought of my friends, teachers, family, loved ones and thinking that how lucky I'm not to be in the US. So heartbroken to experience that school isn't a safe place or you just not feel safe of going anywhere... rip to all innocent victims of gun violence.

2. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

At some points it’s really hard to understand what point he is trying to make.

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

4. D Rhino's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

All other kids with the pumped up kicks. You'd bettet run,better run,out run my gun. All other kids with the pumped up kicks. You'd bettet run,better run,faster than my bullet.

5. Levi Miah's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Still they haven't learned. Did they watch this? Not only still relevant but 15 years on, American society has proven Michael Moore's claims about it to be true.

6. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Michael Moore sê a minha bolinha de bowling pa eu poder beijar vc antes de o atirar para uma data de pinos fazendo um strike limpinho (os pinos são os republicanos)

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

D'une régulière et cruelle actualité. Incontournable ! www.cinefiches.com

8. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

As a propaganda film it's easily 5 stars, but this tries to pass itself off as a documentary. There are many misinformed things that I couldn't begin to go into on here (footage of Charleton Heston is taken from various sources, not just one as presented here). For some in depth information look up the article Bowling Truths by Dave Kopel.

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Charlton Heston's performance was embarrassing to say the least.

10. gld48's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

It is a glorious time to be an American.

11. uenus's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

12. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

I kinda hate Michael Moore, but this is maybe the best of his documentaries that I have seen.

14. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

15. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Impeccable narrative for a biased analysis. Kind of over simplified view on the modern wild-west America.

16. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

A study on fear, a portrait of a society conditioned to be paranoid by its own government and media. Particularly unsettling because Moore confronts us more with questions than easy answers. "Fear thy neighbor, love thy gun."

17. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

18. caitlin.f's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

It’s surprising that a film made over a decade ago can be so deadly relevant to today. Mass shootings, political lies, corruption in the news, fear mongering, racial profiling, a culture and history of violence. This could have come out now and been just as reflective of the state of the society we live in. It’s amazing that this movie was made with the humor, truth, conviction, and sheer balls that it was made with.

20. Nicolás Mauricio Bello's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

Triste y dura realidad estadounidense.

21. cristatus's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

This film has no closed captions, so is not accessible to deaf or hard of hearing people.

22. Sprungler's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

A great artistic and humane take on the American fearful and paranoid history and culture

23. Huw Morgan's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

24. India Dickinson's rating of the film Bowling for Columbine

scary. informative. and an interesting watch