1. FISCHER's rating of the film Boxing Helena

Fatras grotesque, abscons et indigeste de pseudo-psychologie passionnelle, d'une prétention absolue d'une réalisatrice qui nous enchantera quelques années plus tard... www.cinefiches.com

2. Dorabella's rating of the film Boxing Helena

Sherilyn's performance is great and the script is so interesting and disturbing. One of my favorite films.

3. yasdnil's rating of the film Boxing Helena

A missed opportunity, but you have to love how corny some of it is. I fucking love that house though...a bedroom full of billowing curtains and moonlight needs to be my life.

4. frozen_summer's rating of the film Boxing Helena

I absolutely love julian sands, so dark yet sexy! I appreciate the beauty and romance of this film

5. Halan's rating of the film Boxing Helena

This is the only time I walked out of a cinema! The most idiotic dialog ever written!

6. lizle's rating of the film Boxing Helena

This was a strange premise for a movie.I only watched it becuz of Julian Sands.

7. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Boxing Helena

8. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Boxing Helena

Great story idea, laughable execution. This is begging to be re-made.

9. pitusinha's rating of the film Boxing Helena

amazing in the campiest way

10. Stardust Memory's rating of the film Boxing Helena

The story is - in a very strange, crazy, sick, unusual, scary, upsetting and weird sense - very, very interesting. And the reference to the Venus de Milo is absolutely brilliant ...... Some of the highlights of this movie are definitely Sherilyn Fenn's appearance and charisma - and Art Garfunkel's hair! But the end is a big disappointment.

11. Vucka's rating of the film Boxing Helena

nešto gore nisan pogledala!!!

12. Cynthia's rating of the film Boxing Helena

sherilyn fenn makes up for everything that went wrong here

13. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Boxing Helena

14. Iwan's rating of the film Boxing Helena

film assolutamente inguardabile. Il primo della lista se la guardate al contrario

15. Theolini's rating of the film Boxing Helena

Some great ideas. The end is a shame, a waste.