1. bitterMoo's rating of the film Boy A

2. Ma-rewind's rating of the film Boy A

3. Cheval Tatin's rating of the film Boy A

British coming of age films never disappoint me. This one really stands out thanks to Garfield’s performance that perfectly plays with the excellent cinematography. Or could be the other way around.

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Boy A

5. catweinz's rating of the film Boy A

ça a failli être réussi...on aurait pu penser à du post-Ken Loach mais aux 3/4 du film le scénario tourne au mélo. Dommage.

6. Didonne's rating of the film Boy A

Remarquablement bien mené. D'une part, un traitement "réaliste" des classes modestes dans la lignée de Ken Loach, d'autre part une réflexion sur un crime qu'aucune sanction ne peut réellement effacer. Le jeune homme, dissimulé sous une autre identité, pourra-t-il, sinon se pardonner, du moins vivre ?

7. Vincent T's rating of the film Boy A

8. yelloww's rating of the film Boy A

9. Marta's rating of the film Boy A

10. Maria Diacu's rating of the film Boy A

not bad Garfield, not bad..

11. edrina's rating of the film Boy A

Garfield's acting is everything. Love the setting and the cinematography that gives such a perfect vibe to the movie. Perfect colors for a movie full of anxiety. It tells everything bluntly without being over the top. It played with my emotions, kind of intensely, but it got me good.

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Boy A

Brutal and profound. The fragility of young adulthood broken by the trials of youth is harrowingly portrayed.

13. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Boy A

Wonderful performance by Andrew Garfield. The movie shows us, in the end, how judgemental people can be, after all we are all sinners in this world. Great story.

14. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Boy A

Put Andrew Garfield in the picture.

15. Magda's rating of the film Boy A

Really good story. Also liked Andrew Garfield and Peter Mullan.

16. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Boy A

17. Asa_Nisi_Masa's rating of the film Boy A

Adore Garfield's acting in this one - very convincing.

18. Insane Reverb's rating of the film Boy A

I think it questions the whole idea of rehab/punishment system and puts a serious problem regarding public surveillance through media, cctv, photos and all that. Not to mention friendship based on identity. "This is the end of line, darling. For a moment I thought you were dead."

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Boy A

Very well done character study. I was also surprised that they went so dark for the Peter Parker origin story. And making him British? Wow. Ballsy.

20. galuh indri's rating of the film Boy A

"But we have to keep looking forward, not back. Okay?"

21. JaimeOBWK's rating of the film Boy A

This film can show you that an evil person can overcome a rehab, the sympathy for the main character is unavoid, all his problems make us think twice after make a judgement. The directed and sequences are amazing, i love it.

22. Emma Joye's rating of the film Boy A

Very difficult subject to talk about, rehabilitation of a murderer. At one hand the movie shows a young man who wants to redeem himself for the mistake in his youth but on the other hand, he did help in killing a little girl. The movie makes you feel sympathy for the boy, and makes you think "why can't people understand he's trying to make it better" but when you put yourself in the other people's shoes...

23. FCC 86's rating of the film Boy A

"I cant go back being that other person because that other person is dead"

24. BobaFett's rating of the film Boy A

Another late night discovery on TV. The film explores rehabilitation, vigilantism and to a lesser extent today's media. By only revealing the protagonist's background step by step the viewer is placed in a situation similar to the people around him and has to deal with the same questions. Good acting.