1. saitosouta's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

Acțiuni de viață cotidiană precum trezire, plimbare, hrănire și luare în mână tăiat în piese mici de către gros-planuri exagerate și curiozitate zoologică, multe fapte obișnuite se transformă în dansul contemporan drastic. Adică, socialitate copleșit cu materialism este stadiu pentru dansul. // 起きる、歩く、エサをやる、オナニーをする、そういった日常の営為を、異様なクロースアップと動物学的な好奇心によって細かく切り分けることで、何の変哲もない行為の数々が現代舞踏へと変貌を遂げる。物質主義に冒された社会はつまりその舞踏のステージなのだ。

2. Alessandro Molina's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

4. Giuseppe R.'s rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

one of the most desperate films of the last decade.

5. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

i had a cathartic moment watching this

6. Noli Manaig's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

The scaffolding is just too glaring for me: Knut Hamsun's Hunger and Soderbergh's King of the Hill. Otherwise, not a bad film. It should be of interest to followers of minimalist and contemplative cinema.

7. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

it has a great camera work, and some nice moments. but it's not convincing to me... after 110 minutes, it's just a plain take on someone's life. not my kind of cinema.

8. loucaspapa's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

9. Ицабелла Ађани's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

mmm, wait, i am trying to find a convincing way to say: you shouldn't see this film. unless you really want to see a guy eating his sperm. there's nothing more than that. he is just very hungry.

10. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

mmm, wait, i am trying to find a convincing way to say: you should see this.

11. Charlatan! Mazemaker!'s rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

12. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

Very intimate camerawork effectively (except a few times when there was too much playing around with the focus on the protagonist's face) directs and redirects our attention through the movie as we almost share this young man's tortured existence. An uncomfortable movie.

13. Les films du miroir magique's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

One of the few good surprises in the 2013 selection of the European Film Awards.

14. Emre Busse's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food

my ex husband was great in the film.

15. i hate movies's rating of the film Boy Eating the Bird's Food