1. miles's rating of the film Boyhood

massive undertaking and risk, but it played out beautifully.

2. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Boyhood

3. Daniel's rating of the film Boyhood

Good for the first hour or so but when the kid grew up into a boring directionless butthead, the movie died.

4. Muraki's rating of the film Boyhood

a fantastic tale.. superly directed & acted

5. Antonia Aretu's rating of the film Boyhood

"I just thought there would be more" <3

6. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Boyhood

7. raquel_ag's rating of the film Boyhood

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

8. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Boyhood

It's almost 3 hours length, and I could watch it for more five hours in a role easily. Trivial, poetical everyday life in a fantastic light that is a trademark of Linklater's work.

9. Jadis's rating of the film Boyhood

way overrated film riding on the coat-tails of its reputed process, I found this film extremely boring and typically centered on a male perspective.

10. André Dias's rating of the film Boyhood

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME.

11. armyofbirds's rating of the film Boyhood

The line between the pretentious rambling of the teenage protagonist and that of the director is way too blurry.

12. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Boyhood

2 filmnya Linklater lagi ada di now showing. Dulu pernah jadi film favorit gue, karena ke-genuine-an yg diimplementasikan dan disampaikan dari film ini. Sampai sekarang masih spesial sih buat gue eaa

13. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Boyhood

Like 'Amélie' - you could definitely sour yourself on its ideological implications, but its made with such earnestness that it feels pretty mean-spirited to cynically resist its charms. I must admit that the film will probably help keep masculinity studies in business for years to come. But as long as whiteness & maleness exist it's good that compassionate films like this do too.

14. Kenzozo's rating of the film Boyhood

15. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Boyhood

"Yeah, well, for what it's worth, we've all been through the exact same thing at one point or another." Watch it, try hard not to identify with at least one character, try hard not to relate to the situations, try not to be happy when the highs arrive, and embrace the joy in failing on all those accounts. I could've sat through another hour, easily. A supremely endearing experience, highly recommended.

16. akunfilmku's rating of the film Boyhood

Framing how growing up is like in a perfect natural way.

17. gaussian's rating of the film Boyhood

cool idea, but as one of my friends pointed out, harry potter does the same thing p much!

18. Sam Kind's rating of the film Boyhood

I think the fact that this film took 12 years to make is astonishing in itself. The narrative aspect of following a young boy throughout different stages in life, tackling the struggles he and his family face, especially his mother's struggles with keeping it all together to him establishing his own identity as a kid to teenager makes for an interesting take on a story that seems so basic yet complicated.

19. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Boyhood

sorry patricia .. was not feeling you in this one

20. Conn Tubacu's rating of the film Boyhood

21. ada stan's rating of the film Boyhood

22. João R's rating of the film Boyhood

Its story it's not groundbreaking but its amusing yet minimalist and intimist course kept interesting throughout.

23. subtonal's rating of the film Boyhood

24. Ramzi's rating of the film Boyhood

My opinion might be skewed by the fact that I'm the same age as Mason, but this is an incredible film, a wonderful achievement.