1. ada stan's rating of the film Boyhood

2. João R's rating of the film Boyhood

Its story it's not groundbreaking but its amusing yet minimalist and intimist course kept interesting throughout.

3. jo's rating of the film Boyhood

não é este o decorrer da vida.

4. subtonal's rating of the film Boyhood

5. Ramzi's rating of the film Boyhood

My opinion might be skewed by the fact that I'm the same age as Mason, but this is an incredible film, a wonderful achievement.

6. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Boyhood

Maybe it didn't meet its ambitions but definitely a sober approach on the average life: not perfect, not a roller coaster but fast as hell, full of people that pass by and shaped by steps built by society lights years before you even consider to come around. A melancholic, gloomy and yet enjoyable result bringing into the formula witty symbolic elements representing the constant changing in life.

7. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film Boyhood

8. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Boyhood

It's rare for me to drop a film in the first 30 minutes, but, Holy Shit, is the dialogue bad. The writing reaches Lost In Translation levels of irritating. It's so cliche, so pseudo-cute, so hipster, so liberal. I know kids can be annoying but that little girl is on a whole other level.

9. ammar's rating of the film Boyhood

10. ergotismus's rating of the film Boyhood

Maybe the most middlebrow thing I've ever seen. Should have watched three hours of Degrassi instead.

11. lina maj's rating of the film Boyhood

12. amoradov's rating of the film Boyhood

Awesome soundtrack though.

13. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Boyhood

12 YEARS OF A LIFETIME. Neither a document, nor a series spread over 12 seasons, and much more than a technical feat. Just life, as it is. Lots of consistency, emotion, accuracy. Welcome to the history of cinema! = 12 ANS D'UNE VIE. Ni 1 docu, ni 1 série sur 12 saisons, et bien plus qu'une prouesse technique. Juste la vie, comme elle est. Bcp de cohérence, d'émotion, de justesse. Bienvenue dans l'histoire du cinéma !

14. norah stone's rating of the film Boyhood

15. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Boyhood

Unlike anything else I've seen in American cinema.

16. Maria Miguel von Hafe's rating of the film Boyhood

17. Andreia Pestana's rating of the film Boyhood

Ethan Hawke a não decepcionar... Como sempre!

18. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Boyhood

19. eleventries's rating of the film Boyhood

20. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Boyhood

I was going to see this but then it starts with coldplay and so I lost all my courage.

21. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Boyhood

A life full of good people and a couple of assholes.

22. arcondicionado's rating of the film Boyhood

we get it, richard, you're extra

23. truffraud's rating of the film Boyhood

wow. i did not think something so simply executed could be so powerful. treasured every moment of it.

24. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Boyhood

Patricia Arquette's performance was amazing.