1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

If you want have an intention to watch this movie, make sure you have a good before going to watch it. BOYS DON'T CRY offered you an unpleasant experience. There's a scene which I thought it was quite disturbing. For an audience who didn't know about the true event behind it, the ending really gave a hard blow. It was - tragic. Quite shocked me. Director Kimberly Peirce knew how play with audience's emotions...

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

Une excellente actrice fort justement distinguée par un Oscar... www.cinefiches.com

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

4. Doe Deer's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

do NOT watch this unless you have an endless supply of tissues with you

5. miles's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

It's just one of those powerful movies that really gets to me.

6. daniroelleb's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

First ever movie I cried to so intense love it..

7. amysimpson's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

fucking hell i am heartbroken

8. Inês Palma's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

Se há filme que um dia me partiu o coração foi este. A dura vivência de alguém que não se identifica com aquilo que lhe foi imposto desde nascença, numa época em que a diferença não é sequer tolerada. Um apelo à liberdade de escolha, à liberdade de simplesmente ser. Este foi o filme que me fez chorar que nem um bebé, que me deixa sem chão e me faz querer dar voz a quem não a tem.

9. empcollapse's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

i was sobbing in the last 30 minutes, note to people who want to watch this to have extra tissues by their side. this film tells the disgusting reality of violence against trans folx, gut-wrenching. a huge trigger warning (sexual assault)

10. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

compelling story with an outstanding performance by Hilary Swank from start to finish. I also appreciate how the filmmakers worked within their means to tell the story, rather than go beyond their capabilities.

11. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

hilary swank jadi cowok mirip matt damon

12. Ruby Soho's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

13. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

14. kris's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

a memorable film, Swank perfect for the role.

15. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

Hilary was good in this, if you didn't know.

16. lstpd111's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

17. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

18. Chris's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

apparently has a lot of inaccuracies but still a well told story and i cried like 2 times

19. Nerviosismo's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

I was sad before saw this and now I feel more sad. <3

20. antibody's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

i didn't know the story before i saw this and it really fucked me up hard. five stars

21. Thomas's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

Chloë Sevigny transcends this film.

23. epiglot's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

24. BUSHRA's rating of the film Boys Don't Cry

so much immersion. it's hard to remember that anyone is playing a role especially swank. one of those indie films that lacks pretentiousness in its employment of tone and music (this is a humble piece of pie compared to anything by Sofia Copolla and much more atmospheric and meaningful). that rape scene showcased the full violence without hypersexualizing the victim; an amazing feat that is very much appreciated.