1. Lana's rating of the film Braveheart

Absolutely historically inaccurate but Mel Gibson.

2. MistaRichard's rating of the film Braveheart

Even though I do think this is Mel Gibson's best movie (I haven't seen "Apocalypto"), I found it to be full of awkward dialogue, dodgy performances (what to say about Mel Gibson's fake accent?) and badly edited scenes, forming a whole disjointed affair that I'm not entirely sure of how to describe. However, when it's good, it's really quite good. It just needed to be shorter, and by a whole lot.

3. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Braveheart

4. anacecil's rating of the film Braveheart

Una película épica, bien hecha y con buena actuación

5. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Braveheart

Mel Gibson is a treasure to cinema. Anyone who doubts me can meet me in Dundalk. I'll destroy your precious face

6. Ethan's rating of the film Braveheart

This is one of the greatest epics of all time. Mel Gibson brings us a true classic that inspires as much as it entertains.

7. bonucci's rating of the film Braveheart

Deffo one of my fav epic movies. Truly enhaces how the scotish fought for their freedom.

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Braveheart

Ludicrously violent and anti-British (or more precisely, English) tosh which achieves little apart from shining light on a rather large chip on the director's shoulder.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Braveheart

Absolute hokum. It came out when I was ten and I thought it was pretty good until I grew up.....

10. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Braveheart

If you want to know what melodrama looks like... This is your go to movie.

11. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Braveheart

12. Jim Fear's rating of the film Braveheart

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Braveheart

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Braveheart

Altro colossal che adoro. Mi piace la trama, lo sviluppo e la caratterizzazione dei personaggi.

15. :Dani's rating of the film Braveheart

16. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Braveheart

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Braveheart

I had to sit through this a couple of times in the 90s with action buff friends. The things we do for those we love...

18. MarcW's rating of the film Braveheart

The first time i watched it as a teen it really made an impression. But a second watching shows that simply cilts replaced the tights. The fierce battle looks great, but the reasoning stinks a bit of bullshit. Was the situation of the people more a result of kolonialism or feudalism? If you look up history, you can read that the battle was rather not opposed to oppressors, but part of taking part in politics.

19. INZER's rating of the film Braveheart

20. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Braveheart

Inspirational in the sense that it teaches you that a literal piece of crap can make a good movie and if poop can do that then I can do anything! Good thing i watched this when i was younger and significantly more aggressive because if i was old enough to grow my distaste for this rude man then it wouldve just felt like a compilation of violent scenes made by a violent man

21. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Braveheart

22. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Braveheart

An ok movie with ok directing, ok acting with a hilariously altered history. ** 1/2

23. J. O.'s rating of the film Braveheart

A rousing, masculine epic with as much savagery as melodrama. It's the heroism of the Scots against the pitiful cowardice of the Britons and their loyalists. Mel Gibson leads the pack with a good performance, but its his direction that really shines here. The wonderful cinematography, beautiful sets, and sweeping score pay homage to the cinematic spectacles of a bygone era. A little corny at times, but gleefully.

24. anarresti's rating of the film Braveheart

A long, long heroic flick. That explodes in a good scene. Fortunately.