1. Brian's rating of the film Braveheart

2. paradise lost's rating of the film Braveheart

Even though Outlaw King is more accurate with actual events, details, facts, this is an artistic depiction of Scottish history. Breathtaking. Beauty of patriotism.

3. Glim Ho's rating of the film Braveheart

Happy St. Andrew’s Day!And keep on fighting!

4. ninchok's rating of the film Braveheart

"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. [Heavenward] Yes, Father. [To William and Hamish] The Almighty says don't change the subject, just answer the fucking question."

5. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Braveheart

review forthcoming...always and forever, until it's not anymore, forthcoming...

6. SAMMAX's rating of the film Braveheart

Derek Jarman's Edward II is probably more realistic than Braveheart...

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Braveheart

73/100 (Film boyu ikilemde kaldım. Ana mesajı "Özgürlük için savaşmak" mottosu çok güzel derken bi anda eril dili ve ulusalcılığı benimseyen cümleler kullanıyor, bir yandan sahne gerçekçiliği için materyaller-makyajlar-figüranlar çok uğraşılmış derken Wallace bizim Malkoçoğlu gibi abartılı işler yapıyor. Tam bu ikilemde 60 verecekken harika bir son yirmi dk geliyor. Puan verirken çok zorlandım. Devamı yorumumda...)

8. Kenzozo's rating of the film Braveheart

Lovely in old-time way. 3.5

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Braveheart

A fascinating non-historic account of the hero legend of "Braveheart" is full of action, beautiful highlands and have a high stakes story. Sophie Marceau is added for good value as a pretty princess and Patrick McGoohan play the wickedest of kings. It is an entertaining film but it did not deserve it's Academy Award win as it shows that if you are a directing actor you usually get the price for pure courtesy.

10. Lana's rating of the film Braveheart

Absolutely historically inaccurate but Mel Gibson.

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Braveheart

Even though I do think this is Mel Gibson's best movie (I haven't seen "Apocalypto"), I found it to be full of awkward dialogue, dodgy performances (what to say about Mel Gibson's fake accent?) and badly edited scenes, forming a whole disjointed affair that I'm not entirely sure of how to describe. However, when it's good, it's really quite good. It just needed to be shorter, and by a whole lot.

12. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Braveheart

13. anacecil's rating of the film Braveheart

Una película épica, bien hecha y con buena actuación

14. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Braveheart

Mel Gibson is a treasure to cinema. Anyone who doubts me can meet me in Dundalk. I'll destroy your precious face

15. Ethan's rating of the film Braveheart

This is one of the greatest epics of all time. Mel Gibson brings us a true classic that inspires as much as it entertains.

16. bonucci's rating of the film Braveheart

Deffo one of my fav epic movies. Truly enhaces how the scotish fought for their freedom.

17. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Braveheart

Ludicrously violent and anti-British (or more precisely, English) tosh which achieves little apart from shining light on a rather large chip on the director's shoulder.

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Braveheart

Absolute hokum. I have never understood the general critical acclaim and award success granted to such a po-faced and ridiculous film. Historical inaccuracies can be excused, but the script and performances cannot.

19. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Braveheart

If you want to know what melodrama looks like... This is your go to movie.

20. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Braveheart

21. low's rating of the film Braveheart

22. Star Lord's rating of the film Braveheart

Altro colossal che adoro. Mi piace la trama, lo sviluppo e la caratterizzazione dei personaggi.

23. :Dani's rating of the film Braveheart