1. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Breakdown

Inspiring a re-watch of Dumont's TWENTYNINE PALMS.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Breakdown

Une oeuvre souvent haletante ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Breakdown

I get the impression this couple have never seen a JT Walsh film before.

4. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Breakdown

If you use a CB, you need a handle. Yours could be "Shit-for-Brains."

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Breakdown

I never thought I would love this. This movie is f*ckin' awesome. Breakdown is intense, thrilling, and a good action movie. Especially, that car chase scene. Kurt Russell is a rock star in here. Why is this movie so underrated?

6. vordven's rating of the film Breakdown

7. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Breakdown

Almost all my favorite character actors in one movie??? An almost classic of the 90s thriller genre. A great genre indeed

8. Francesco Maria Carreri's rating of the film Breakdown

9. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Breakdown

I can see his fear, worry, and pain clearly

10. Sean's rating of the film Breakdown

Intense thriller with Kurt Russell as the husband on the search for his missing wife in the desert. Lots of mystery and intrigue, some intense moments (Kurt hding under a moving truck trying to get to the top, nice stunt). Mostow's pacing is pretty good, some great stunts and a raw feel to this movie. I liked it

11. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Breakdown

Disfruté enormemente de esta película desbordante de tensión y suspenso. Me quito el sombrero ante el ajustadísimo y conciso guión y la efectiva puesta en escena del señor Jonathan Mostow. Una verdadera lección de cómo hacer cine de género sin contar con un presupuesto especialmente elevado. Para mi gusto, está a la altura de The Hitcher y Duel en cuanto a thrillers de carretera se refiere.

12. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Breakdown

superb and tense, one of the best psychological road movies

13. meancreek's rating of the film Breakdown

Solid actioner. Kurt Russell saves the day, as per.