1. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

best cat ever to be in a movie maybe, probably

2. Amy Madden's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Absolute classic of a film, the story is brilliant, Audrey is fabulous. Great cinematography.

3. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

"I mean, I owe her something — not that I owe her anything if you really want to get right down to it, but… She’s a crazy. She’s a phony. But she’s a real phony. Know what I mean, kid?” Audrey Hepburn won my heart.

4. João Rocha's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

All the stars go to Audrey

5. ali di pollo's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

6. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Hey I thought it was enjoyable. Aside from the whole Mickey Rooney whitewashing thing, it's a fun rom com.

7. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

I didn't know this movie was about a sex worker until I grew up. Love the Givenchy wardrobe. Don't love the yellowface. I really want a Tiffany lamp someday.

8. postblueink's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

>>> Une des plus attachantes réussites du grand Blake Edwards ! www.cinefiches.com

10. Julia Miville's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

How is this a classic romance? Even overlooking Micky Rooney's role (I know they were thick back then but WOW), how can people today say this is an ideal romance? If over dominating men and simple minded women are what people want, then I'm happy I'm single.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

The fact that this film is so beloved bewilders this viewer. I find the tales' moral whitewash offensive (let's face it tis pity she's a whore) as much as the racist creation of poor Rooney's character. Even the dishonest denouement rings false as we know the relationship will never work out. Despite all else Hepburn does shine in her iconic turn as Holly Golightly.

12. Vincent T's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

13. Raum's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

14. andxro's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

This movie made little to no sense at all.

15. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Not the classic I thought it would be, but a nice enough film with some good charm just couldn't relate to the characters enough

16. Melyxoune's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

I didn't expect that I'd enjoyed it as much as I did. Thoroughly entertaining. I'd give that. (Paul's speech at the end! It was somethin!! )

17. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

This is a film that just gives me so much joy. It's a delightfully quirky comedy, and a rather glamorous-looking one as well. But, it also fleshes out its characters so well, that it also scores a lot of strong emotional moments. However, what really puts the film over the top is Audrey Hepburn. If she truly felt uneasy and miscast, it does not show; this is a confident, precise and absolutely funny performance.

18. ronny's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

it'd be 4 stars if it weren't for that party scene...

19. Elina E's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Captured the novella beautifully.

20. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

cocok ditonton di minggu pagi, santai

21. Machupi's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Apart of the ridiculous scenes with Mickey Rooney (The Blake Edwards touch I suppose), the film is still interesting as another example of the difficulty Americans have always had to cope with their origins or their background. Highly recommended.

23. letters never sent's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

(rewatch) While Audrey was a charm, I think Cat and George Peppard were overlooked. The music is the real standout anyway.

24. hamsa's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's