1. soyvirgo's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

dropped. couldn't get passed the opening scene and you can probably guess why.

2. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

a pretty dress and sunglasses on an unintelligent character don't make her interesting or appealing. a superficial film about money, where money is the only way around happiness instead of love. Holly assures the viewer she doesn't like tiffany's that much, she just enjoys the fantasy of diamonds because they are big and expensive. she's as bleak as her counter partner, a broke writer who's in it for the whiskey.

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Why bother with Audrey Hepburn's romantic life when her landlord has some kind of mental disorder that makes him think he's asian? Now that was a deserving movie!

4. enchi's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

I see only one reason why this film so legendary. Yeah, bcs of cat. In all other aspects it is boring and stupid like main characters are.

5. Branca's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

4.5 Audrey Hepburn a ser encantadora como sempre! Retrato das deambulações de ideias e ideais que a maior parte dos jovens de 20 anos - eu inclusivo - padece por esta altura. Em especial destaque os últimos quinze minutos e toda a sabedoria que o 'Fred'atira à cara da Lula Mae

6. Aaken's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Iconic visually, thanks to Audrey Hepburn's charm and elegance, the film itself is very dated - in a bad way. Maybe because Blake Edwards is more at ease with farces and sex comedies where the woman is a central but one-dimensional figure. Not quite the spirit of the book - Truman Capote wrote the story with Marilyn Monroe in mind... Decades later, the humour now seems sexist and downright racist - Mickey Rooney...

7. eccestefan's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

you can never go wrong with hepburn

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Audrey Hepburn in THAT dress. Great fashion overall. Beautiful production values. Good story but I find the film very overrated. Audrey Hepburn is also miscast in my eyes and WAAAAY to classy to be believable as a high class prostitute. I'm also not sold on the romantic story. Mickey Rooney is embarrassing to watch nowadays in a comic Asian stereotype role.

9. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Audrey Hepburn in that classy black dress. So iconic. The novel is better. Way more honest, way more real. But the movie takes that story and moves it in another direction, in the direction of the classic Hollywood movie magic. And it succeeds.

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

After watching this movie, now I know why BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S influenced so many things in pop culture. I couldn't think who would be the best Holly Golightly none other than the great Audrey Hepburn. It's easy for me to say - that it's her best character she's ever played. BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S is fun, entertaining, and sometimes heart-warming. It's a shame, the middle part feels "dragging" and kinda boring...

11. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

12. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

best cat ever to be in a movie maybe, probably

13. Amy Madden's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Absolute classic of a film, the story is brilliant, Audrey is fabulous. Great cinematography.

14. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

"I mean, I owe her something — not that I owe her anything if you really want to get right down to it, but… She’s a crazy. She’s a phony. But she’s a real phony. Know what I mean, kid?” Audrey Hepburn won my heart.

15. João Rocha's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

All the stars go to Audrey

16. ali di pollo's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

17. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Hey I thought it was enjoyable. Aside from the whole Mickey Rooney whitewashing thing, it's a fun rom com.

18. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

I didn't know this movie was about a sex worker until I grew up. Love the Givenchy wardrobe. Don't love the yellowface. I really want a Tiffany lamp someday.

19. postblueink's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

>>> Une des plus attachantes réussites du grand Blake Edwards ! www.cinefiches.com

21. Julia Miville's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

How is this a classic romance? Even overlooking Micky Rooney's role (I know they were thick back then but WOW), how can people today say this is an ideal romance? If over dominating men and simple minded women are what people want, then I'm happy I'm single.

22. msmichel's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's

The fact that this film is so beloved bewilders this viewer. I find the tales' moral whitewash offensive (let's face it tis pity she's a whore) as much as the racist creation of poor Rooney's character. Even the dishonest denouement rings false as we know the relationship will never work out. Despite all else Hepburn does shine in her iconic turn as Holly Golightly.

23. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film Breakfast at Tiffany's