1. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

2. effemnoir's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

I cannot explain in 420 characters how beautiful and heart-wrenching this film is and how much it means to me. All I can say is, if you haven't watched it yet, please go and do that now. You won't regret it.

3. Gülcan Atalay's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

"serious...that word again?"

4. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

rather strange film, but the performance of Cillian Murphy was spectacular - from the beginning till the end.

5. ozgetutar's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

I really loved that movie

6. lacame's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

appena pensi che questo film non possa essere più sdolcinato&stucchevole, sparano a qualcuno alle spalle, scoppia una bomoba in discoteca, una casa prende fuoco. Kitten, la protagonista, è un sexy, svampitello, malizioso cilian murphy, orfano e bistrattato dai genitori adottivi, parte (tutto/a in tiro) per londra alla ricerca della madre e invece trova.. (non ve lo dico, perchè è la frase più strappalacrime del film)

7. Ezgi's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

8. bertan gökmen's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

homofobiden ırkçılığa herşeyden biraz var. bir dönem filmi olsa da masalsı bir film aslında. canınız sıkılmadan seyredebileceğiniz, kuşların bile kendi aralarında konuştuğu 35 bölümlük güzel br film.

9. DEVRİM ASLAN's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

10. My PTR's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

This movie has a very good story and believe me if you like historical movies you should see this. This also has drama in it. This is one of my favourite movies. Cillian Murphy is one of my favourite actors and in this movie we can see his true talent in acting.

11. Su's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

I've started watching the movie with a bit of prejudice, but it took me inside at the beginning. It introduces us an anormal person in terms of his sexual orientation by reminding us he has a perfect humanity inside him when compared others. And, of course, the cutest detail in the movie is the talking birds. Such a childlike idea!

12. meekbstn's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Cillian Murphy'nin şaşırtıcı değişimi için bile izlenmeye değer.

13. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Uhm, il problema vero è che per una volta Jordan non dà nemmeno uno schiaffetto nonostante le mille occasioni.

14. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

A real movie of quality from Director Neil Jordan

15. Tigrão's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Neil Jordan, you fucking rock.

16. Kristi Ramot's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Cillian Murphy is mind blowing in this role, what amazing character with adorable personality. I almost wish Kitten had really lived and that as my neighbour. The movie itself has political and moral depth that is interesting but not too burdening to watch, because being from another country, 1970s IRA bombings aren't something I can understand or relate to.

17. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Cillian Murphy is by far the prettiest girl with light brown/dyed blonde hair in this movie. For real.

18. Kokeshimeie's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

A caccia di un'identità per Patrick "Kitten" Brady e per l'Irlanda degli anni Sessanta e Settanta. Questo film va visto anche solo per la straordinaria interpretazione del protagonista Cillian Murphy.

19. comeandsee's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

a director who knows how to use van morrison, at last! the scene with the mother breaks my heart, and wets my eyes. all the big performers, give sensational performances, with ruth negga unbelievable, and murphy brilliant beyond his self. jordan's ability to present an enthralling story in a world of violence and abuse is something else. this is the work at the centre of his 'golden' period.

20. Omar Fabricio's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

21. deadendgirl's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

22. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

this is a film which desperately needs to win you over, and it does just that. take my advice - even if you speak fluent english use the subtitles. i can't imagine the subtleties you'd miss without them.

23. erlkönig's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

Just watched this over the weekend, my friend aya and i really loved it

24. Patricia's rating of the film Breakfast on Pluto

I loved everything about this film. The acting, the writing, the directing, the music...EVERYTHING!!!! It is a very cute film.