1. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Breathless

I don't usually like remakes, but this one works!

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Breathless

I agree with that kid about the Silver Surfer.

3. sabry's rating of the film Breathless

4. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Breathless

If I could only use a word to describe this movie that word would be "cool".

5. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Breathless

Si bien carece de la audacia formal de la película original de Godard, funciona, sobre todo, por la libertad e irreverencia de la que hace gala Jesse Lujack (Richard Gere). Las escenas de amor tiene una considerable franqueza sexual. También la banda sonora es digna de mención y la escena final es una de las mejores que he visto en mi vida.

6. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Breathless

7. Nadia Davis's rating of the film Breathless

Richard Gere nails this character even though the film is mediocre.

8. Publius's rating of the film Breathless

Mark Kermode speaks very highly of this film.

9. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Breathless

I've never heard anyone who has seen this movie say anything bad about it. I think the low ratings come from purists who are shocked that someone would remake Godard (even though Godard's films are mostly shit anyway).

10. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Breathless

Some embarrassing moments, but on the whole a funky, lively attempt to find a new angle on the material.

11. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Breathless

The contrarians are right. This is an odd but very fine remake.

12. Adrock's rating of the film Breathless

WTFBREATHLESSREMAKE!!!...exasperation aside, this is actually a pretty good film. Jim McBride has talent and the movie is a good ride through 80s LA (reminded me of Repo Man in that way). And if that didn't sell you, Tarantino is a big fan of it and Kaprisky is naked most of the time. So there.

13. RoseDarling's rating of the film Breathless

It's better than everyone says it is, I promise. Not great, but decent. Good soundtrack. Valérie Kaprisky is terrible, though.

14. Ari's rating of the film Breathless

I don't care what anyone says. I love this film.