1. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Breathless

2. vizija's rating of the film Breathless

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life? Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die. 4+

3. postblueink's rating of the film Breathless

8/10 (22. 07. 2017). classic Godard with screenplay by classic Truffaut are made a very completed classic film without useless details in them self created era of view. and of course, self-oblivious Belmondo and the look of Jean Seberg are so magnificent here.

4. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Breathless

seperti minum coca cola, menyegarkan

5. Gabriella Morales-Casas's rating of the film Breathless

The ultimate Godard movie. Love, desire and cops!

6. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Breathless

Great film. What is possible with a great director and a hand held camera. The experience, up close and real, without any of the sea sickness.

7. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Breathless

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

8. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Breathless

«Devenir immortel, puis mourir.»

9. Scott Dubin's rating of the film Breathless

Academics have a lot of interesting things to say about this film: and so did Godard, who said he thought he was making Scarface but was really making Alice in Wonderland. I like the French eroticism lurking constantly in everyday life, and I like the female lead, who was gorgeous. You can even see how it influenced other movies, but when I need academics to make me appreciate the thin crime plot, it's not working.

10. Dan's rating of the film Breathless

Yes, it's important but it's also really damn fun to watch Seberg, Belmondo and Paris looking all kinds of beautiful.

11. Doe Deer's rating of the film Breathless

didn't take my breath away

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Breathless

>>> Premier long métrage de Jean-Luc Godard qui symbolise encore aujourd'hui la naissance de cette fameuse "nouvelle vague" du cinéma français, qui révèle un metteur en scène essentiel et qui reçut en 1960 le Prix Jean Vigo pour la richesse et la nouveauté de son style cinématographique... www.cinefiches.com

13. limited-space's rating of the film Breathless

14. emanuela's rating of the film Breathless

manifesto della Nouvelle Vague

15. zohen lux's rating of the film Breathless

breathless by the corrs > breathless by jean-luc godard

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Breathless

If you want to piss off Godard, then tell him 'Breathless' is his best movie. 'Breathless' is for people who generally don't like Godard. I like Godard when he's being playful, and this is one of those movies. Gradually, he became the angriest dog in the world.

17. dordairobert's rating of the film Breathless

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Breathless

3-4. I have such complicated feelings about this film. The leads immerse you in a dynamic composed of about a thousand interesting ideas dispersed in an incredibly mellow, yet visceral way. I think that's a fair tonal descriptor; the jazz lends it a smooth, warm energy, while the editing and grain give it significant visual edge. But the plot is aimless, probably a bit too simple, etc. Still, it's a great idea soak.

19. Robert Burdock's rating of the film Breathless

The first film of French New Wave I watched, and the one that befittingly got me hooked on the genre. I adore everything about this film - the acting, the tension, the Parisian setting. Most of all though, I love the cinematography of Á bout de souffle. The scene with Jean Seberg hawking copies of the New York Herald Tribune, with Jean-Paul Belmondo shadowing her? Unforgettable, and instantly recognisable.

20. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Breathless

21. andxro's rating of the film Breathless

Godard is such a man of action; everything happens so fast..

22. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Breathless

Michel may be out of breath, but it's Patricia who's out of her depth as the feckless hipster who - insouciantly, natch - smokes her way around freewheelin' Paris and falls for the Gallic charm and Gaulloises stench of a narcissistic cop killer. They both realise the error of their ways too late, as Godard jump cuts his shopping trolley camera through Paris' boulevards and into film history.

23. andretz's rating of the film Breathless

"What is your greatest ambition in life?" To become immortal... and then die.

24. Jack Brookes's rating of the film Breathless

When both the question 'pourquoi' (Patricia's wall) and the answer are lacking, then what are we to do? Nothing, or anything? Who are we? What becomes of the images of ourselves (the movie poster)?