1. vuslatmerci's rating of the film Breathless

godard filmleri harfli çorbadan beter

2. leyle's rating of the film Breathless

3. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Breathless

4. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Breathless

"Je suis fatigué." Una de las mejores líneas jamas dichas.

5. F/K's rating of the film Breathless

The beginning of a new dimension in cinema

6. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Breathless

7. vizija's rating of the film Breathless

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life? Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die. 4+

8. postblueink's rating of the film Breathless

8/10 (22. 07. 2017). classic Godard with screenplay by classic Truffaut are made a very completed classic film without useless details in them self created era of view. and of course, self-oblivious Belmondo and the look of Jean Seberg are so magnificent here.

9. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Breathless

seperti minum coca cola, menyegarkan

10. Gabriella Morales-Casas's rating of the film Breathless

The ultimate Godard movie. Love, desire and cops!

11. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Breathless

Great film. What is possible with a great director and a hand held camera. The experience, up close and real, without any of the sea sickness.

12. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Breathless

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

13. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Breathless

«Devenir immortel, puis mourir.»

14. Scott Dubin's rating of the film Breathless

Academics have a lot of interesting things to say about this film: and so did Godard, who said he thought he was making Scarface but was really making Alice in Wonderland. I like the French eroticism lurking constantly in everyday life, and I like the female lead, who was gorgeous. You can even see how it influenced other movies, but when I need academics to make me appreciate the thin crime plot, it's not working.

15. Dan's rating of the film Breathless

Yes, it's important but it's also really damn fun to watch Seberg, Belmondo and Paris looking all kinds of beautiful.

16. Doe Deer's rating of the film Breathless

didn't take my breath away

17. FISCHER's rating of the film Breathless

>>> Premier long métrage de Jean-Luc Godard qui symbolise encore aujourd'hui la naissance de cette fameuse "nouvelle vague" du cinéma français, qui révèle un metteur en scène essentiel et qui reçut en 1960 le Prix Jean Vigo pour la richesse et la nouveauté de son style cinématographique... www.cinefiches.com

18. limited-space's rating of the film Breathless

19. emanuela's rating of the film Breathless

manifesto della Nouvelle Vague

20. Peregrine's rating of the film Breathless

I fell in love with this movie. Ten days after that, I fell in love with a girl from Paris for about two days. Now I only have a picture of us. I'm wearing a hat and smoking a cigarette, she's kissing me on the cheek.

21. zohen lux's rating of the film Breathless

breathless by the corrs > breathless by jean-luc godard

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Breathless

If you want to piss off Godard, then tell him 'Breathless' is his best movie. 'Breathless' is for people who generally don't like Godard. I like Godard when he's being playful, and this is one of those movies. Gradually, he became the angriest dog in the world.

23. dordairobert's rating of the film Breathless

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Breathless

3-4. I have such complicated feelings about this film. The leads immerse you in a dynamic composed of about a thousand interesting ideas dispersed in an incredibly mellow, yet visceral way. I think that's a fair tonal descriptor; the jazz lends it a smooth, warm energy, while the editing and grain give it significant visual edge. But the plot is aimless, probably a bit too simple, etc. Still, it's a great idea soak.