1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Breathless

stylistically, technically...very indicative of Godard's career that has spanned decades since, it's a revolution in editing not only for its time but for present day. I grew tried of the story-line within about twenty minutes, though. it just doesn't hold up quite as well as some of his more experimental work has from late 70's-early 90's

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Breathless

Rewatching at 30 was a far less giddying experience than watching at 20. 'Breathless' feels solipsistic when placed next to Godard's later output. It is infused with an excitement for the possibilities of cinema, but this excitement is put in the service of??? "Intellectual counterfeit money" (Herzog) + "affected, intellectual, self-obsessed and... dull" (Bergman). Here, I agree, but a template for later greatness.

3. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Breathless

4. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Breathless

5. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Breathless

I avoided this film and focused on other Godard’s films I was foolish for doing so, I loved it! This is Godard’s most plot heavy film (along with Band a Part) so I can see why it’s his most popular, particularly with Americans so I can see why he veered away from story in his other films. The bedroom scene was the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen. However, his blatant misogyny spoils the film for me.

6. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film Breathless

Essential without doubts. Godard truly master in this the 'cinema'.

7. leyle's rating of the film Breathless

8. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Breathless

9. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Breathless

"Je suis fatigué." Una de las mejores líneas jamas dichas.

10. F/K's rating of the film Breathless

The beginning of a new dimension in cinema

11. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Breathless

12. vizija's rating of the film Breathless

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life? Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die. 4+

13. postblueink's rating of the film Breathless

8/10 (22. 07. 2017). classic Godard with screenplay by classic Truffaut are made a very completed classic film without useless details in them self created era of view. and of course, self-oblivious Belmondo and the look of Jean Seberg are so magnificent here.

14. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Breathless

seperti minum coca cola, menyegarkan

15. Gabriella Morales-Casas's rating of the film Breathless

The ultimate Godard movie. Love, desire and cops!

16. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Breathless

Great film. What is possible with a great director and a hand held camera. The experience, up close and real, without any of the sea sickness.

17. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Breathless

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

18. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Breathless

«Devenir immortel, puis mourir.»

19. Scott Dubin's rating of the film Breathless

Academics have a lot of interesting things to say about this film: and so did Godard, who said he thought he was making Scarface but was really making Alice in Wonderland. I like the French eroticism lurking constantly in everyday life, and I like the female lead, who was gorgeous. You can even see how it influenced other movies, but when I need academics to make me appreciate the thin crime plot, it's not working.

20. Dan's rating of the film Breathless

Yes, it's important but it's also really damn fun to watch Seberg, Belmondo and Paris looking all kinds of beautiful.

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Breathless

>>> Premier long métrage de Jean-Luc Godard qui symbolise encore aujourd'hui la naissance de cette fameuse "nouvelle vague" du cinéma français, qui révèle un metteur en scène essentiel et qui reçut en 1960 le Prix Jean Vigo pour la richesse et la nouveauté de son style cinématographique... www.cinefiches.com

22. limited-space's rating of the film Breathless

23. emanuela's rating of the film Breathless

manifesto della Nouvelle Vague

24. Peregrine's rating of the film Breathless

I fell in love with this movie. Ten days after that, I fell in love with a girl from Paris for about two days. Now I only have a picture of us. I'm wearing a hat and smoking a cigarette, she's kissing me on the cheek.