1. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Brick and Mirror

2. José Neves's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

As explained by the litterateur, in the conversation at the table in the restaurant, in what is the second major sequence of this film, in the beginning was the word and through its lines and articulations is built literature's pleasure, that is, line by line through the geometry of its respective joint. What better description could we have for what extraordinary is going on here? A fire, seen in a great DCP copy.

3. Algitya's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

4. Robert Orlowski's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

5. Nagham's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

One of the most beautiful films I've ever watched. So telling about the relationship between a man and a woman and how each tries to find a place in this world.

6. Reza Rosebud's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

7. Zeppo's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

Masterpiece, straight up.

8. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

i find it more difficult to speak of things i like than of those i don't. and this film proves it.

9. Joshuah's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

this film needs and new transfer, but the fact that it exists alone and i can watch it in america is pretty awesome. beautiful lighting and really impressive camera work. definitely an essential piece of iranian cinema.

10. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

The best feature length Iranian film I've seen and rivals The House Is Black as the best piece of Iranian cinema I've seen.

11. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film Brick and Mirror

in IRAN we can hardly find movies that made before 1979 revolution and the quality are so bad.it's a bad joke