1. pluviosity's rating of the film Brick

The pace was great, though, it kept me in. But the depiction was a bit hard to believe, all teens no adult on modern setting with modern cinematography, making it sort of like school play with kids trying to act noir style. Almost ridiculous.

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Brick

3. Comadozer's rating of the film Brick

+ .5 Felt like a TV series.

4. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Brick

A film noir set in high school. It plays by all the genres' tropes, but it gives them its own unique twist. One of the best directorial debuts of all time in my opinion

5. r u f o's rating of the film Brick

**1/2 (first half good)

6. nejurgi's rating of the film Brick

couldnt cope with the acting

7. choupinet's rating of the film Brick

I remember being intrigued by this movie in my teenage years. It's obvious that the movie was influenced by the Twin Peaks universe David Lynch created.

8. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Brick

Too recognizably an essentially amateur production, otherwise it would've been a five.

9. inês roxo's rating of the film Brick

O filme perde-se num argumento supra-estilizado, embora seja isso que o torne interessante. Excelente desempenho de Gordon-Levitt.

10. Silvoieski's rating of the film Brick

A film based on the social and sentimental adolescence confusion. It is present the Noir's classic environment and essence, aided by the Levitt's excellent representation focused on a sarcastic solipsism. In the film reigns the independent essence illustrated in the natural and strong dialogue.

11. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Brick

What is this? a 50s mobsters-crime story-noir style-hi-school-teenager drama????!!! interesting blend...still have mixed feelings though

12. Jim Fear's rating of the film Brick

13. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Brick

at the first. "wtf is this, i'm confused". but until the end, i think i love this film. noir is cool :)

14. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Brick

Few movies have ever annoyed me more

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Brick

This is a really good film noir set in a high school.

16. Cependant's rating of the film Brick

17. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Brick

18. vordven's rating of the film Brick

19. antibody's rating of the film Brick

mind-blowing when you're in community college

20. jbizarro's rating of the film Brick

- Do you trust me now? - Less than when I didn't trust you before.

21. Blumes's rating of the film Brick

Mostly slick, highly watchable

22. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Brick

23. MS1915's rating of the film Brick

It was ambitious, but not for the right reasons. The screenplay comes off as pretentious and too cool for its own good. We're thrown right into the middle of everything and I spent more time trying to figure out the backstory then I did focusing on the mess of a plot. I like the effort, but the film tries too hard to be something it's not. The direction and editing seem a little too naive for this kind of film.

24. Muraki's rating of the film Brick