1. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

The heavy-handed Hollywood scripting grew ever-more irritating: motif, motif, motif. Obviously there's a lot of craft involved, but I felt condescended to throughout.

2. Emily O's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

i was just not in the mood!

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Steven Spielberg once again proves he can do no wrong

4. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Spielberg must always ruin a film with over-sentimental BS. I love the subject matter, was a solid four for me, but the sappy ending, the sappy score - I just can't stand it.

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

After "Munich" and "Lincoln," I was hoping for more groundbreaking, late-game Spielberg -- what we have instead is a Hollywoodesque, traditional spy film played straight, across the board. Entertaining while not exemplary, intelligent while not terribly thought-provoking. Well-shot, of course, with solid work from Rylance.

6. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Had high hopes based on the press reviews but came out disappointed at the surfeit of apple pie. I don't know if the Capra-esque elements that many are commenting on are deliberate, but I yearned for something with more bite. Nevertheless, it almost goes without saying that the whole thing is immaculately put together and Hanks and Rylance work with and off each other beautifully.

7. nicolecopello's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

it says 'hollywood' all over, good movie but way too american. mark rylance is great though.

8. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Dirigida por Spielberg, escrita en parte por los hermanos Coen, actuada por Hanks y basada en hechos reales de la guerra fría....algo más?

9. kit duckworth's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

mark rylance's performance is the core of the film

10. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

My father used to say: "watch this man'. So I did. Every time he came. And never once did he do anything remarkable.

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Wir sehen ein Mann im Spiegel, vor ihm ein gemaltes Selbst-Portrait. Der Mann wurde von hinten erschossen, während er malte. Im Grunde funktioniert Spielbergs Film genauso. Realität, Spiegelung, Abbildung... mehr auf cinegeek.de

12. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

A Spielberg spy thriller staring Hanks with a script by the Coens? What could be wrong? I would be foolish to not mention the outstanding performance by Mark Rylance.

13. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

Relevant, in a typical way. Does this make sense? "Would it matter?"

14. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

(Generous) 7 - An impeccably-made and passionately-acted drama, held back from greatness by an extreme adherence to formula and some overly obvious stabs at unwarranted resonance.

15. Material Salva+ion's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

If it was only for the choice and brilliant performance of Mark Rylance alone, I could have rated the film 5 stars...but then there's all the rest. The factual veracity of the story (if that's ever possible to achieve) is far from enough to make it the great film that it wants to be. Spielberg should try one or two new tricks and drop the persistent patriotic subjects to seriously boost his films up. Mild 3 stars.

16. eariadne's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

7.5!!! I liked this so much more than I thought I would!

17. Isa Reis's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

a história é interessante.

18. sonik_tooth's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

19. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

A taut, witty script with Spielberg/Hanks in full Capra/Stewart mode, weakened indelibly by a workmanlike, syrupy score. Spielberg sure knows how to place - and move - his camera.

20. grotesc's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

21. Operation Kino's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

22. HenriqueA's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

I like this Spielberg and I like this Hanks. It was not spectacular, but I also liked it for not trying to bespectacular.

23. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

24. Nuno Azevedo's rating of the film Bridge of Spies

"-Aren't you worried? -Would it help?"