1. naive3's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Enjoyable and full of fan-service. :)

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

I'm a fan of the first BRIDGET JONES film, but this (final?) effort can't get to understand itself. There's some laughs, for sure, but it's much more of the character itself and less of laughs with her.

3. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

4. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

5. NICOLE86's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

This didn't feel like a Bridget Jones movie, it felt like a rom-com you find in the $5 bin at Target.

6. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

It's very funny, the part where Mark and Jack are carrying Bridget to the hospital and trying to get her through the door made me laugh out loud. It's just nothing special and not a development in Bridget Jones' story that I value particularly.

7. amoradov's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Not funny enough to be even a guilty pleasure.

8. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

It's just a guilty pleasure movie, when you want nothing serious to watch. But the movie itself is rubbish. Sorry Bridget.

9. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

I don't know what I was expecting

10. Marina C.'s rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Growing up with Bridget Jones, it was absolutely necessary to see what kind of ending this super relatable character would have. I have to admit that, despite the cliche, it managed to end in a way that it was quite "bridget-y" and it kept the fun and lightheartedness with which her life has always been portrayed.

11. uenus's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

se perdió la esencia + el soundtrack es para una película de adolescentes, PÉSIMAS canciones.

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Mi spiace ammetterlo, ma dopo i primi due (da me) amatissimi capitoli, ritrovo una Bridget magrissima, col volto rifatto e con una rosea carriera. Non che volessi augurarle ogni male, ma la Bridget originale era un bel personaggio proprio con tutte le sue sfortune e difetti. Dov'è andata a finire?

13. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

14. vordven's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

15. sputnixed's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

honestly i'm always gonna be in love with bridget jones

16. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

I do not really know what to say, the overall impression is 2 stars. It was not funny comedy, ending a story for fans of Bridget Jones. And it takes an abnormally long for so little action in the film.

17. Elayla's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

It was fun up to a point. Kinda made me wanna rewatch the first.

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

19. nabila_in's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

20. Luís Silva's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

21. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Made me laugh which was its intention. An patrick dempsey is beautiful.

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

23. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

It's as funny as the previous ones - Very light and similar plot (two men competing for her). Up to the end you do not know who she will end up with...

24. oldeuboi's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Baby

Joyously relived the magic of the original film. It's seriously funny, romantic and heartfelt.