1. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

2. gaussian's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

i feel like colin firth always plays the same character

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Bridget Jones is that stupid girl that fucks the seemingly exciting playboy and charmer that is an idiot without ever seeing the nice boring man before her who is her last good chance for happiness. A typical romantic movie then, but this one is actually a tiny bit more likable than usual due to it's frank dialogue and good acting as Renee Zellweger's do her signature role.

4. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

5. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

In the category of modern reimaginings of classical literature 10 Things I hate about you does a better job

6. carlajrzg's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

7. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Another smug foray into a whitewashed 'Curtisian' view of Metropolitan London that seems reserved in recent years for this pernicious type of film. Urban fantasy isn't inherently wrong, but here it merely facilitates a veneered backdrop for dishonest characterisation serving cheap laughs under a pretence of 'this is how it is'. It isn't: it's untruthful with characterisation resetting to zero for reiterative sequels.

8. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

This one hasn't aged all that well, now has it? I don't know, I guess it was fluff to begin with.

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Ci sono dei momenti, nella mia quotidianità, durante i quali mi sento molto vicina a Bridget.

10. Ylly's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

11. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Not ashamed of enjoying this as much as I did

12. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

I thought I had a pretty fair tolerance for romantic comedies, but this one really got under my skin. All the characters in this film are either unlikeable or uninteresting. The script is predictable, with the humor being limited to a handful of set-ups repeated over and over again. It's not even a good self-empowerment film, since the titular Jones can't seem to succeed without someone's help.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

This film is clearly not designed for me, however it doesn't stop me seeing it as an awful film about an annoying person, fought over by two other annoying people.

15. Patrick John's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Rom-com formula: trainwreck woman then finds a good man. I love it.

16. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

I regret that i still don't like it. Renee acts cute, Colin Firth's eyes will melt your heart but their characters are far from natural, especially Hugh Grant. So fake and hateable. Not mention its super corny silly story.

17. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

18. Arianekiks's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

Ce film est comme un vieux doudou qui réconforte.

19. alchimia's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

the two stars are for Hugh Grant&Colin Firth.

20. José Neves's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

No, it didn't see it now but a few years ago, in a sleepy afternoon inadvertently on television and i was gradually detached off of its vision, and when it finished I had given up long ago. Not worth anything but picked up in someone else's Mubi and remembered to rank it. What an unpalatable thing!

21. hellobonjour's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

22. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary

can't stand those emotional crap

23. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Bridget Jones's Diary