1. Dries's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

E' una visione piacevole ma anche abbastanza banale e dall'esito scontato. Peccato perchè dal trailer mi aspettavo molto di piu'. 2.5

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

A cute, pro-movie making take on a Kaspar Hauser-esque tale.

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

entah apa yang membuat saya tertarik dengan film ini, padahal hampir serupa dengan The Truman Show. Film ini, membuat saya ingin kembali merasakan menjadi anak kecil yang bisa melakukan apa saja dan apapun yang saya inginkan.

4. PeterK94's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Examines media consumption, identity, and fanaticism through an interesting character without becoming overly quirky.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

This under sung gem is truly one of the most under-rated films of the previous year and surprisingly didn't connect with a larger audience; cult or otherwise. This highly original script works both as off kilter satire and psychological comedy full of solid supporting performances and a lead role that plays to the strengths/limitations of Kyle Mooney.

6. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

This was mildly entertaining. I liked its scope and unexpected optimism. The suspension of disbelief for its premise became a bit much when it piled on the sentimentalism near the end. Mark Hamill was easily the best part of the movie and made me laugh several times. Andy Samberg did not need to be in his random cameo near the end.

7. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

8. William's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

9. wi.bi's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

this is totally weird! but strangely can made me laugh, crying and feel very heartwarming. This is like coming of age movie but with adults character. there's hope, passion, family & friends. i loved this one

10. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

The cast is great from top to bottom — Kyle Mooney, Mark Hamill, Greg Kinnear, Jorge Lendeborg Jr. (who I now know from Love, Simon)— I love the concept, but most of all my question is... did the star of "Ball Champions" really just make me choke up in a movie about a cartoon bear? Amazing.

11. Rocketeam's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

12. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

How do I make good explosions? Thank you.

13. aliasgenius's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Heartfelt, surprising & insightful. 4/5

14. bryanvmh's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Well, American indie officially ate itself. It's "Room" meets "The Rocker"!

15. Alex's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Mixed feelings about this. Absolutely loved the first hour, didn't like the resolution.

16. nadnab's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

17. askapsaskis's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

being a weirdo / sweet, simple, true to itself

18. Vladimir Gordanic's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

19. nandafr's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

a wholesome movie that you wanna watch on easy and slow Sunday morning. It will warm your cold heart I assure you.

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Napoleon Dynamite was locked in The Room near 10 Cloverfield Lane for several years. Alas, Pedro is missing in action.

21. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

22. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

One of the most overlooked film of the year (thanks to the misleading title that made people wrongfully assumed this as a Children Movie, I guess?). A film so pure and earnest, just like the character played by Kyle Mooney (which, if there's justice in the world, should have been mentioned in every awards conversation this year).

23. abyantama's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

24. HenriqueA's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

DOPE AS SHIT! It's not perfect and it dodged a lot of Sundance Clichés™ by an inch, but it is the best 2017 film about making films and one of the rare times where comedians take dramatic roles with measured confidence and no overacting. Mooney's commitment to the part takes this would be Gondry leftover to some amazing emotional and comedic heights. I wouldn't mind if it went on for another hour.