1. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

3. Janit's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

4. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

not expressly a comedy but there are funny & heartwarming moments. it stressed me out though because I kept thinking something horrible and depressing was going to happen. lol

5. Matt Richards's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Oddly contrived and terribly schmaltzy drama that's something akin to Room meets Napoleon Dynamite. It suffers from an identity crisis and a lack of depth. 2 stars

6. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

It has some plot contrivances and I don't think it balances comedy and psychological issues as successfully and carefully as some other film I could mention. But, for the most part, I was very taken with this original, highly humorous, and unusually inspiring tale. Mooney (who also co-wrote the film) gives an outstanding performance, being true to the character's awkwardness while still being wholly sympathetic.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

This is a heartwarming film that shows how much of an impact media has on people and how it can bring people together to just be a part of something special. A true gem that needs to be seen by all.

8. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

This one is a little hard to explain; it is strange, tragic but hopeful. I don't want to give too much away about this gem but somehow it exudes such warmth it kept won me over.

9. Michael Peer's rating of the film Brigsby Bear

Man, I love Brigsby Bear. If there was one movie at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival I could take home and hug forever, it would be Brigsby Bear. Few films are this heartwarming, this gentle, or this inspiring. Kyle Mooney is wonderful as is the entire cast and crew. This film was clearly a product of love, teamwork, and best friends working together. It's a wonderful love letter to filmmaking, friendship, and family.