1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

I think the comic set pieces are abjectly constructed very well, but I can't really say I feel any kind of personal emotional connection to this one. I think Hepburn and Grant both do fine jobs, though it's hard to say I think their characters make a working couple. One of the more interesting facets is that this film appears to be the proving ground for the 'Manic Pixie Dream Girl' archetype/dynamic.

2. el.'s rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

the very definition of a good screenplay and excellent acting ruined by such horrible characters. can't accept this as comedy, the irritation was surreal.

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

4. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

Katharine Hepburn otentik sekali kekocakannya!

6. le Gars's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

Une époustouflante comédie américaine, où les situations burlesques s'enchaînent et se déchaînent avec un naturel confondant et une simplicité consternante, entretenues par quelques savoureux gags qui à défaut d'être forcément originaux, ont l'incontestable mérite de se présenter avec une rigoureuse pertinence et une confondante évidence. www.cinefiches.com

8. nessmj's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

incredibly lovely. Hepburn in a constant state of upbeat absurd vocal delivery, she is an absolute joy to watch.

9. dianadhm's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

One big, flaky curveball this movie is. Flaky characters, flaky plot, flaky acting; plus witty, fast-paced dialogue; ahead of its time in terms of comedy.

10. elisavegue's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

11. Maudealan's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

12. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

"The point is I have a leopard. The question is, What am I gonna do with it?" REWATCHED AND RE-LOVED. I could watch this masterpiece a billion of times. Katharine Hepburn, that woman, that muse. One of my favorites films of all time.

13. mlstrx's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

14. Aardsy's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

That went off the rails.

15. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

16. João Rocha's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

Silly and classic... a great comedy with amazing performances and a storyline sooo fucking caohtic, that makes impossible not loving it. "How can all these things happen to just one person?"

17. Ethan's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

The screwball comedies to end all screwball comedies. Hawks later remade this film as Man's Favorite Sport but this one is far superior.

18. Love Walked In's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

Their IQ is so high although what they do in this film is just yelling and running.

19. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

It's surprising how noisy this one is. Watching Bringing Up Baby after a Lubitsch comedy is like listening to Sex Pistols after the harmonies of Pet Sounds. Hawks worked with the energy of the moment and could make you forget about plot. In this comedy that dissolves gender behaviour, Hepburn's raw power makes Paul Muni's Scarface seem meek in comparison.

20. Niall Quinn's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

This movie is unbelievably funny

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

22. SpacePirate's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby

One of the finest screwballs. Required viewing.

23. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Bringing Up Baby