1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Brink of Life

Minor Bergman, if still brilliant and wonderful. 4.5.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Brink of Life

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Brink of Life

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/ingmar-bergman/

4. Chearth's rating of the film Brink of Life

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Brink of Life

La vie, l'amour et la mort, version Ingmar Bergman, pour un film qui a pris un certain coup de vieux (progrès de la médecine oblige) mais qui reste toujours d'actualité pour son crucial questionnement existentiel... www.cinefiches.com

6. Blumes's rating of the film Brink of Life

"Real loneliness is a feat. Behind which a constant fear is lurking."

7. teresa romã's rating of the film Brink of Life

Interessante e sólido, como qualquer Bergman. Mas.

8. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Brink of Life

Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin Ingrid Thulin

9. N. C.'s rating of the film Brink of Life

Bergman always always touches my soul in every single detail. Every movie I watch means a lot to me and changes my life, every movie! That's why he is my favorite director. Brik of Life made me think so much about my mother, how she loves me, how she suffered for me, to raise me. It's a simple film compared to others masterpieces of Bergman, but still touching and full of meaning.

10. viivahate's rating of the film Brink of Life

Female's world is visited by Bergman. Hope, loneliness, love, life and death are exposed through dialogues that follow the whole trajectory of the master observer of human relationships. Three pregnant women, three distinct realities with something in common: they are expecting the first child.

11. Daniel Granato's rating of the film Brink of Life

Daniel Granato rated 'Brink of Life' 4 out of 5 stars

12. Mark Kasten's rating of the film Brink of Life

Unfliniching look into three pregnant women and their unique situations. Great performances by the three leads (Dahlbeck, Thulin, Andersson) make this a genuine, emotional surprise in the Bergman canon. Deserves to be far more widely seen. A building block toward the raw female emotional powerhouse that was Cries and Whispers.