1. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

3. Dalibor's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

Amusing lighthearted comedy, combining elements of directors earlier (and funnier, he would add) slapstick featuring wrong-men-wrong-place situations, and later parodying of film industry. Both of which have had more audacious achievements. It ends up like a personal marry-go-Broadway fascination with its semi-underground, and semi-subversive scene.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

Une oeuvre mineure de Woody Allen qui n'enthousiasme jamais vraiment. Pourtant certaines scènes d'une cocasserie fort subtile resteront inoubliables. Cette relative déception peut s'expliquer par un scénario quelque peu vague et une multitude de petits rôles sans réelle consistance et dont l'existence est discutable... www.cinefiches.com

5. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

A good comedy, mixed with elements of 70s gangster flicks, and also a commentary on the "double cross" in general, looked at from diff angles. Farrow shines as a mafia-affiliated Jersey-ite. She's actually very believable in a role that would seem like a stretch. Allen blends in the comedy seamlessly here, but never loses sight of the overall story. Solid 4 star film, one of his best imo.

7. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

A charming, and unique addition to Allen's filmography. It's somewhat ironic considering Allen doesn't live the way his character does, as he's rich and famous, but still, great message.

8. José Neves's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

re-rating. Fellini, from "Luci del Varietà" to "Le Notti di Cabiria", is the main inspiration of this film, in its musicality and dramaturgically. An absolute delight of illogicality and its free variations, with actors and camera in a tight agreement - oh the wonder of all those performers! - and a magnificent derision of the Italian-American cinematographic mythology. Splendorous cinematography by Gordon Willis.

9. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

Tenía tiempo sin verla y me sorprendió gratamente. Resulta divertida y ligera, pero también muy conmovedora. Una de las películas más redondas del maestro Allen.

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

This was nominated for 2 Oscars (Director/Writing), 1 Golden Globe (Mia Farrow). It receives highest ratings everywhere. But I can't help it: it's boring & unfunny. Either the jokes do not ignite, or, if they do (here & there), they do not explode. The story is interesting, but the execution is flat & shallow. Except Danny Rose all other characters are totally uninteresting, unlikable, unwitty; Mr. Forte a miscast.

11. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

12. Muraki's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

So warm inside. Could watch it for countless times.

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

You gotta love Woody Allen- the man simply knows how to make good movies!

15. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

estava com uma moca na aula que isto soube-me pela vida.

16. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

"L'elegia del perdente",questo ho pensato appena visto questo piccolo gioiello di Allen.La stranezza della vita,l'ingratitudine umana,l'arte di arrangiarsi ed il valore dell'amicizia sono solo alcuni dei temi sviscerati dal regista in questa amara commedia che ha il pregio di far divertire,riflettere e anche commuovere.Allegorie azzeccate e finale davvero toccante,in cui le parole non servivano.

17. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

Charming, amusing, but not too daring. I personally prefer the two films that followed this one, The Purple Rose of Cairo and Hannah and Her Sisters, but it's definitely a period in which Woody Allen was making some of his best stuff, just like the past several years.

18. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

It's enjoyable, funny and pretty, but it's nothing special. The old feel is a nice touch. I reckon I'll be forgetting about it in a little while.

19. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

20. Shawn's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

This is my favorite of all Woody Allens films. It's not his best technically, but it's the one that I love the most.

21. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

An underrated picture about show business talent and the ingredients of vaudeville, Woody Allen's contemporary humor and Bosrcht Belt comedy. But what Allen expresses is a nostalgic portrait of the traditional style of old comedy. Allen plays a has-been that strives for washed-up talent, giving them a second chance. The look of the film is shot brilliantly in black-and-white giving the picture an old vintage feel.

22. James Ruiz's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

I love the film brilliant I do love the fine acting of Woody Allen.

23. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

My blind xylophone player, ok? .... My one-legged tap dancer? What about Lou Canova? :)

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Broadway Danny Rose

One of my favorite Woody Allen films.