1. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Heath Ledger owns every frame of this, except perhaps the ones he shares with Michelle Williams where the two are on par evoking such commanding and nuanced screen presence. 4.5 stars

2. Anna's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

The ending was a bit heavy-handed in its melodrama, but otherwise, very tender. We can only hope that such tenderness is able to survive in our own world.

3. Naomi Vargas's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Do u know what they do down in Mexico?

4. leoparda's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

5. David Zimmerman's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

6. guillermo.moran's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

A nice film but is not happy.

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

8. Erik F.'s rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

9. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

I Dont know awhat i've to say, but i knew why them could falling in love with each other. The condition and they forgot about everything around them

10. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Heath Ledger's other great role, before his untimely death, and (socially) a more important exercise in performative empathy (despite the magnetic mania of the Joker)... Gyllenhaal adds the second stud to the stable, and their performances are as believable as you can probably get from two straight men...

11. luclua's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

4.5 cada vez que jake gyllenhaal dice "i wish i knew how to quit you" lloro --- "Brokeback Mountain" has been described as "a gay cowboy movie," which is a cruel simplification. It is the story of a time and place where two men are forced to deny the only great passion either one will ever feel. Their tragedy is universal. (r.e)

12. Ben Nash's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Ang Lee's most accomplished film.

13. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

14. pArturdo's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

15. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

16. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

17. bryanvmh's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

I can't abide the treatment of animals in the film, but it is heartbreaking. Stella Dallas explicitly for the queers.

18. Bea Vea's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Heartbreaking, with great performances by Jake Gylenhaal and Heath Ledger

19. hemachandra's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

A film, about two lovers forced to deny their true feelings and selves, that makes me sad everytime I watch it.

20. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Rewatched and re-loved. Without a doubt, my favorite Ledger film is Candy but I miss you, Heath, that's the truth. And this is so sad and so beautiful...

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

I feel ambivalent about this movie due to the hype surrounding it. There were good performances, but where the hell was the vaseline? Hollywood pretends to be forward-thinking, but it's always half-stepping. I did walk around for a while saying "I can't quit you" in that voice. It reminded me of Daniel Day-Lewis saying "I will find you" in 'Last of the Mohicans'.

22. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

How the hell did "Crash" win Best Picture? Ang Lee creates a western that has all of the conventions of a classic western, but then subverts those conventions entirely with the subject matter. This film was snubbed in the Best Picture category. Gyllenhaal is good as Jack Twist, but Heath Ledger is nothing short of a revelation as Del Mar. The final scene is so sad that I end up weeping every single time I watch it.

23. acenjolras's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Boring and overrated. Acting aside I don't understand how people can rave about this movie.

24. zvhraa's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

i am still sad at this and i watched it last night. beautiful movie, amazing cast.

← Previous 1 3 4 5