1. luclua's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

4.5 cada vez que jake gyllenhaal dice "i wish i knew how to quit you" lloro --- "Brokeback Mountain" has been described as "a gay cowboy movie," which is a cruel simplification. It is the story of a time and place where two men are forced to deny the only great passion either one will ever feel. Their tragedy is universal. (r.e)

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Heath Ledger's other great famous role, and a (despite the maniacal magnetism of the Joker) more culturally important exercise in performative empathy...more after I watch it again,

3. Ben Nash's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Ang Lee's most accomplished film.

4. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

5. pArturdo's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

6. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

7. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

part 2 of my sexual awakening... I made a +18 youtube account so I could watch them kiss on repeat, ur welcome for this sophisticated review

8. bryanvmh's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

I can't abide the treatment of animals in the film, but it is heartbreaking. Stella Dallas explicitly for the queers.

9. Bea Vea's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Heartbreaking, with great performances by Jake Gylenhaal and Heath Ledger

10. hemachandra's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

A film, about two lovers forced to deny their true feelings and selves, that makes me sad everytime I watch it.

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Rewatched and re-loved. Without a doubt, my favorite Ledger film is Candy but I miss you, Heath, that's the truth. And this is so sad and so beautiful...

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

I feel ambivalent about this movie due to the hype surrounding it. There were good performances, but where the hell was the vaseline? Hollywood pretends to be forward-thinking, but it's always half-stepping. I did walk around for a while saying "I can't quit you" in that voice. It reminded me of Daniel Day-Lewis saying "I will find you" in 'Last of the Mohicans'.

13. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

How the hell did "Crash" win Best Picture? Ang Lee creates a western that has all of the conventions of a classic western, but then subverts those conventions entirely with the subject matter. This film was snubbed in the Best Picture category. Gyllenhaal is good as Jack Twist, but Heath Ledger is nothing short of a revelation as Del Mar. The final scene is so sad that I end up weeping every single time I watch it.

14. acenjolras's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Boring and overrated. Acting aside I don't understand how people can rave about this movie.

15. zvhraa's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

i am still sad at this and i watched it last night. beautiful movie, amazing cast.

16. ooming's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

i feel so betrayed and heartbroken now

17. subtonal's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

4.5+ wow what a great story

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

This is one of the best films I have ever seen and it has only grown on me over the years. Heath Ledger should have won an Oscar for his performance - a masterclass in restraint and internal conflict. More than just a film about forbidden love, it is about the tragic way people repress a part of themselves to "fit in"

19. douglas binda's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

people say it's a masterpiece... i don't agree. heath and jake were fantastic (like always), but it's not a big movie. maybe one day i'll change my mind.

20. Yayo's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

First, Anne Hathaway. The landscapes and music. The love pain. "Jack, I swear....." damn! (':

21. Silvoieski's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

A really interesting plot, destroying the cowboy "ultra-male" stereotype. I really enjoyed the cold and confused presence of Ledger's performance. But, in my opinion, Ang Lee and his screenwriters destroyed the "essence" of the film with a big mistake: showing again and again the couple's meets and repeating the same scene with just little changes, that turns the story really boring sometimes.

22. Caitlin's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain

Watching it more than ten years later, it loses none of its power. It's still heartbreaking and the performances are some of the best of each actor's career.

23. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Brokeback Mountain