1. Trunfos's rating of the film Broken Embraces

3. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Broken Embraces

4. mmjy's rating of the film Broken Embraces

My first ever Almodovar~

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Broken Embraces

Hélas, l'ensemble de la prestation, à part deux courtes scènes, manque d'une façon flagrante d'émotion et de souffle dramatique, s'imposant quelquefois comme fastidieux à force d'être laborieux, pour une réalisation jamais en dehors des rails et du film bien calibré. www.cinefiches.com

6. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Broken Embraces

One more great movie by Almodóvar. I got surprised by the connection with Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown in the end. Although I loved the movie, I was hoping some more past scenes. I believe that its lack caused a lack of energy in the movie as well.

7. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Broken Embraces

Films have to be finished, even if you do it blindly.

8. ammar's rating of the film Broken Embraces

9. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Broken Embraces

4.5/10; "L'imporante di un film è finirlo" se lo dici tu...

10. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Broken Embraces

At various times in my life I have referred to this as my favourite film. Whether or not it still is, every time I revisit it, it always absorbs me and makes me forget that I'm sitting there watching a film.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Broken Embraces

This is a more typical melodrama from Almodovar, but it's still enjoyable.

12. morals and dogma's rating of the film Broken Embraces

13. Marinos Koutsomichalis's rating of the film Broken Embraces

Not Almodovar's best nor his worse, tho. Not something I'll remember, still a nice one in all respects: nice, natural, acting, interesting, catchy, story, beautiful, cosy, shots.

14. miles's rating of the film Broken Embraces

a good story and good actors. Penelopé is so natural.

15. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Broken Embraces

16. Galnice's rating of the film Broken Embraces

17. paul oram's rating of the film Broken Embraces

18. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film Broken Embraces

excellent work done by Penelope. Five stars to her.

19. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Broken Embraces

20. val's rating of the film Broken Embraces

(Spoiler) You can always count on an untimely vehicle to seal a person's fate in Almodóvar's films.

21. Henry12345's rating of the film Broken Embraces

I enjoyed my first Almodóvar film. Typically Spanish, the set and costumes are exquisitely vivid, while Cruz is gorgeous in her role as the doomed femme fatale. All in all, a clever and touching tragedy, at once darkly comedic and fantastically erotic. It is however compromised by what can be a fairly disengaging narrative and some bad attempts at being young and hip (insert random pill overdose here.)

22. Ezuzuzu's rating of the film Broken Embraces

One of the best of Almodovar's for both cinematography, scripting and also montage.

23. Nilbaran's rating of the film Broken Embraces

24. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Broken Embraces

és uma merda, Almodóvar. Nunca gostei de ti e os teus filmes são filmes para paneleiros. nada contra, though

← Previous 1 3 4 5