1. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Broken English

she looked so glam in the cafe with the scarf'ed shoulder

2. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Broken English

The depression, anxiety, and the absolute suckage at relationships - all of which I can relate to, so this film is quite poignant for me right now. Plus, hello - sexy French man alert: Melvil Poupaud! The soundtrack is brilliant - especially "Broken English" by Paris-based Scratch Massive who wrote and performed the song for the film! The film score was recorded and mixed by Pierre-Yves Casanova and Nicolas Borne.

3. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Broken English

Before Sunset in Cassavetes style.

4. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Broken English

The story itself is nice, but cliche. I can think of several films that go somewhat like this. But the writing was a too confusing that character development seemed to move forward jumpily.

5. Elisou's rating of the film Broken English

♥ Still not too crazy about the ending but Parker Posey is so lovely.

6. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Broken English

And this is why I love French men.

7. boogielights's rating of the film Broken English

the reason to watch this movie is Parker Posey. i'd be thrilled if Zoe Cassavetes made another movie in the near future, because much like James Grey's Two Lovers... this one punched me in the gut in terms of how real it felt, and how much it mirrors my feelings about relationships from time to time. it starts out sad, then becomes pretty hopeful. not too crazy about the third act, but still the rest! GRADE: A-

8. Max's rating of the film Broken English

Just finished the movie and the only thing I can think of is: "Before Sunset?" Granted, the last thing I remember from the movie was the ending, but if I'm not mistaken, they had the same ending. And both in Paris. Anyone else?