1. Emily O's rating of the film Broken Specs

eric rohmer movies if people had no money and nothing to talk about

2. Hussein Nassereddine's rating of the film Broken Specs

same as "traveling plans", nothing special,nothing extraordinary, average acting and average cinematography.

3. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Broken Specs

4. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Broken Specs

I'm a Ranger fan. Nuff said.

5. Dogville59's rating of the film Broken Specs

6. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film Broken Specs

7. msmichel's rating of the film Broken Specs

Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

8. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Broken Specs

Once again, what is up with these actors? The concept is there, but..I have watched about 100 student short films by now that manage to say about the same in a much more accomplished manner.

9. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Broken Specs

Can one really get any closer to the meaning of life than this?

10. Emilionautilus's rating of the film Broken Specs

Un corto que retrata muy honestamente y sin rodeos la realidad del ser jóven e idiota.

11. EdieEmm's rating of the film Broken Specs

In fairness, I did try to watch it a second time, to see if I couldn't find at least something nice to say about it. And anyway, it's only 6 minutes long. How hard could that be? I made it 50 seconds... Oh, Mubi. Why?

12. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Broken Specs

Is it a broken life, a broken society or a broken moment in history? Anyhow his specs are broken.

13. rob johnstone's rating of the film Broken Specs

Spoiler alert! the glasses are broken. That said the film is derivative of Tao Lin's Eeeee Eee Eeee

14. Neto's rating of the film Broken Specs

I feel like MUBI is trying to give a bit of a boost to Ted Fednt, but 2 shorts in the same selection seems too much.

15. Chilton's rating of the film Broken Specs

Nothing to like, nothing to dislike, so bland basically

16. martin77m's rating of the film Broken Specs

17. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Broken Specs

Alright i get it, its meant to be realistic,just as it would happen but would it hurt to make it worthwhile a watch. Just a bit?

18. Abigail Legge's rating of the film Broken Specs

Pros: you only have to waste 6 minutes of your life on it Cons: unimpressive acting, largely boring plot, and a walking cliché from start to finish

19. Ray Kril's rating of the film Broken Specs

Why the hand held shot after so carefully framed lock down shots ? Yup the New Jersey I remember .. love the first scene

20. Matt Pastor's rating of the film Broken Specs

interesting and boring at the same time.

21. saitosouta's rating of the film Broken Specs

It is funnier than I thought. (MUBI)

22. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Broken Specs

I don't really see what this short is all about. Might just be me not seeing the deeper meaning. If there is one, maybe it's just poorly portrayed.

23. Laura B. Jaramillo's rating of the film Broken Specs