1. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Bronson

Masculinity, mythos, and the bubble of private imagination that gets bred from a life spent in isolation. At times awkward, consistently uneven, and with an ending that felt like it needed another reel. But despite all this a brilliant performance from Tom Hardy, and a sense of look and art direction might just maybe might make this NWR's most subtle work. Which is saying something in and of itself.

2. Mar J's rating of the film Bronson

3. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Bronson

looking at it as Hardy's brilliant performance plus Refn's style it's a great film.

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Bronson

2.4 Top performance in a somewhat aimless film. No real story, but a lot of references to Clockwork Orange (a film which, unlike this, had a point).

5. Enkiled's rating of the film Bronson

Typical Refn, stylistically emphatic, impulsive and reckless about everything else. Still my guilty pleasure director

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film Bronson

The fourth wall breaking didn't do it for me.

7. bonucci's rating of the film Bronson

8. Vincent T's rating of the film Bronson

9. Eugénie's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy is insane, the editing is unusual and beautiful, the images are wonderful.

10. Bastien G.'s rating of the film Bronson

11. Rubis's rating of the film Bronson

je connaissais pas le type.

12. harringtonellie's rating of the film Bronson

For an aspiring Cinematographer, stylistically and visually this film makes me want to run around Larry Smith in circles worshiping him, then climb into his head and look out of his eyes and see how the magic happens (in a film way, not a sex way, ya filthy animals) Also, Tom Hardy is so good (and ya can see his willy at the end...whose the filthy animal now.)

13. Pierre.F's rating of the film Bronson

Mon premier Winding Refn et c'était archi cool. Le rôle est endossé par Tom Hardy avec brio. Le personnage est à la fois bien campé et toujours un peu indécis avec notamment les multiples strates de narration qui semble souligner la folie du personnage. L'emprisonnement accroît la folie du personnage dans son désir de gloire et de reconnaissance : il trouve en la prison un meilleur asile.

14. BUTTAUD's rating of the film Bronson

Don't really know what to think except that I've just seen an incredible movie that knocked me out.

15. alchimia's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy really is something else

16. Nuno Ferreira's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy is just fucking brilliant

17. dordairobert's rating of the film Bronson

18. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Bronson

Wasn't enamored with it, but Hardy is charismatic and it is funny at times.

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Bronson

If you ask me "Why I must watch this movie?". The answer is "Because of Tom Hardy's superb performance."

20. José Neves's rating of the film Bronson

0. What a horrendous filmmaker. Always bombastic and emphatic, demonstrative and explanatory, showing "talent" and "style" that actually redound in its self-redundancy. It seems to be much appreciated what is even in accordance with the noise for anything, absolutely anything and whatever, we live.

21. Eustacchien's rating of the film Bronson

22. Anca.'s rating of the film Bronson

Hardy nailed it and the soundtrack was great.

23. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Bronson

Get a washing machine, fill it with broken glass, acid, dynamite, strobe lights, million watt sub-woofer and a mountain of cocaine; close the lid and put it on tumble dry. Then after 2 mins, open the lid and your head in the machine. This is what the film is like, the even more autistic & anarchic heir to the throne of Kubrick, which is Nicholas Winding Refn, all hail the king & his prince Tom Hardy.. Who's Brian?

24. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Bronson

The harlequin stage show is the only memorable thing about this. The rest is just sound and fury...and Kubrick references. You're killin me Refn...