1. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Bronson

Bizarre, fascinating character study. Tom Hardy gives one of the greatest acting performances ever.

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Bronson

Provocing only if one doesn't know what provocation is.

3. Alberto's rating of the film Bronson

Let me brutalise you. Outro realizador filofascista que impõe a sua verdade através do espetáculo da violência primitiva, recorrendo à pseudo-catarse coletiva - e vomitiva - do "based on a true story". Há duas coisas inquestionáveis, no entanto: o juízo sobre o Charlton Heston, e a qualidade da banda sonora.

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Bronson

This film is a madness an a breathtaking experience - the reason why I love the art of cinema. Everything fits perfectly, especially how the the visuals are cut to the music... and how Refn plays with its semantics.

5. nuserky's rating of the film Bronson

I like this film. MUBI has two many films with hour long scenes where nothing happens and you are bored to death. This film is different. I enjoyed every minute of it. Ebbe K

6. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Bronson

Masculinity, mythos, and the bubble of private imagination that gets bred from a life spent in isolation. At times awkward, consistently uneven, and with an ending that felt like it needed another reel. But despite all this a brilliant performance from Tom Hardy, and a sense of look and art direction might just maybe might make this NWR's most subtle work. Which is saying something in and of itself.

7. Mar J's rating of the film Bronson

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Bronson

looking at it as Hardy's brilliant performance plus Refn's style it's a great film.

9. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Bronson

2.4 Top performance in a somewhat aimless film. No real story, but a lot of references to Clockwork Orange (a film which, unlike this, had a point).

10. Enkiled's rating of the film Bronson

Typical Refn, stylistically emphatic, impulsive and reckless about everything else. Still my guilty pleasure director

11. spasmolytic's rating of the film Bronson

The fourth wall breaking didn't do it for me.

12. bonucci's rating of the film Bronson

13. Vincent T's rating of the film Bronson

14. Eugénie's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy is insane, the editing is unusual and beautiful, the images are wonderful.

15. Bastien G.'s rating of the film Bronson

16. Rubis's rating of the film Bronson

je connaissais pas le type.

17. harringtonellie's rating of the film Bronson

For an aspiring Cinematographer, stylistically and visually this film makes me want to run around Larry Smith in circles worshiping him, then climb into his head and look out of his eyes and see how the magic happens (in a film way, not a sex way, ya filthy animals) Also, Tom Hardy is so good (and ya can see his willy at the end...whose the filthy animal now.)

18. Pierre.F's rating of the film Bronson

Mon premier Winding Refn et c'était archi cool. Le rôle est endossé par Tom Hardy avec brio. Le personnage est à la fois bien campé et toujours un peu indécis avec notamment les multiples strates de narration qui semble souligner la folie du personnage. L'emprisonnement accroît la folie du personnage dans son désir de gloire et de reconnaissance : il trouve en la prison un meilleur asile.

19. BUTTAUD's rating of the film Bronson

Don't really know what to think except that I've just seen an incredible movie that knocked me out.

20. alchimia's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy really is something else

21. Nuno Ferreira's rating of the film Bronson

Tom Hardy is just fucking brilliant

22. dordairobert's rating of the film Bronson

23. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Bronson

Wasn't enamored with it, but Hardy is charismatic and it is funny at times.

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Bronson

If you ask me "Why I must watch this movie?". The answer is "Because of Tom Hardy's superb performance."