1. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

I just lost the ability to watch this plot.

2. rita amal's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

Saw this as the opening film at Sundance. I loved Training Day, but this was just too over-the-top violent for me.

3. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

Nothing special. Go watch Training Day again instead.

4. Dizzydent's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

Lots of NY cop movie cliches but well made and entertaining.

5. S. Singh's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

After Training Day it's gotta be hard to make a new film that will come close to the perfection that it was, but this was a tight thriller and I enjoyed it more than I thought. Nice to see Wesley back in form too and not making a direct to DVD feature.

6. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

At first glance I didn't give it too much credit, but it turns out to be a really good crime movie. Nice characters and good acting.

7. HEDONIST's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

A film with much to be desired in terms of artistic merit -- be that as it may, did anybody else find the last shot of the film (a still-shot of a close-up on Gere) to be evocative of Truffaut's 'The 400 Blows'?

8. S Campbell's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

Apart from a wobbly final act this is pretty descent ,and a fine return to form for its director

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

I loved the nihilism and bleakness of this cursed tale. There are echoes of "Traning Day" (Fuqua's best effort to date - and look what happened to Ethan Hawke), Kitano, and even "Bad Lieutenant" (Ferrara's). Brutal, hopeless, grandiose in its negativity. We're all corrupted. We're all going to die. And we will all burn in hell. I respect and admire Fuqua for his honesty, courage and bravery.

10. Ricardo A. Martínez's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

11. Kent Lundblad's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

I like Antoine Fuqua a lot. I think he has a great eye and can tell a good story. My problem with this film is the sheer lunacy of the final act. All these random stories would actually be better if they weren't connected in any way.

12. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

The only reason to see this film is the great cast,who try hard to find depth in stereotypical roles. But they get no help from a director,who thinks the way to move the story along is by showing blood in nearly every frame. Brutal,depressing,not for everyone.

13. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Brooklyn's Finest

had potential but just went in a god offal direction