1. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

The movie is sooooo silly, but Bellucci...

2. enzographie's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

3. tinderness's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Aufgeplusterter Kostümschinken mit abstruser Handlung und Pseudobildern, die an schlechte Märchen für Erwachsene erinnern. Empfehlung: Unbedingt NICHT ansehen. Der Film ist seinem Gestus nach teure Angeberei und eine missglückte Auseinandersetzung mit dem nichtsagend Fantastischen.

4. eberhard's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Eine amüsante historische Parabel.

5. Pius Strassmann's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

6. Epinephrin's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Long and boring. Felt asleep.

7. Hermann Mensing's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

D'une longueur affligeante, abusant des ralentis, une oeuvre prétentieuse, inutile et souvent ridicule d'un réalisateur à l'aise dans l'esbroufe facile... www.cinefiches.com

9. bitterMoo's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

10. Django's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

A daring mashup of genres which succeeds more often than it fails.

11. rllr's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Complex in the most artifical and try-hard way, or how a technically competent film can still get only one star.

12. spasmolytic's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Couldn't finish it. Too obnoxious.

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

A post-"Matrix" blend of illuminati-style conspiracy and period thriller, with Mark Dacascos as a martial arts-practicing Iroquois tossed in for good measure, it's no wonder "Brotherhood" enraptured my high school self: its slow-motion action sequences and gothic horror stylings are a straight dopamine injection to a teenage boy's brain. Still, the film leaves one wishing Christophe Gans had been more prolific.

14. JackDonald's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

sometimes dangerously close to a thin revenge plot, but still an interesting historical setting

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

After rewatching this movie I find the stylized, over-aestheticised manner hard to bear. Especially the numerous slow motion sequences and the frequent slow crossfades (both elements deriving from the 1999 "Matrix") represent a typical kind of turn of the millennium cinema that appears - in my opnion - very kitschy today.

16. Zach Closs's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Christophe Gans' visually arresting, hyper-stylized, martial-arts-heavy period horror saga is truly like no other film. Overwrought, most definitely, but in the best possible way.

17. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

18. Simon's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Not the greatest movie I've ever seen. But extremely enjoyable.

19. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Good premise that drowns itself in poorly written characters, clumsy editing, and a plot that goes on for far too long.

20. l's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Loosely based around the bizarre events that occurred in the now former French providence of ‪Gévaudan‬ during the mid-18th century involving the so-called 'Beast(s) of ‪Gévaudan‬.' The scenes with the monster tended to be the best and most memorable in the entire movie. Other than that, everything was too melodramatic and bogus.

21. Cameron Casper's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Downright laughable at parts, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't keep my attention.

22. divya's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Bro movie set in revolutionary france.

23. Sean's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Loved the cinematography, the acting, set pieces and costumes but this movie had an identity crisis. is this movie a historical martial arts horror film? I really wanted it to make up its mind. Enjoyable but I just couldn't get passed the identity crisis it had.

24. Teo's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

I'll admit to its many, MANY flaws but it still remains one of my favourite movies ever, mostly for the crazy beautiful cinematography, the wonderful soundtrack, and Vincent Cassel.