1. bitterMoo's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

2. Django's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

A daring mashup of genres which succeeds more often than it fails.

3. rllr's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Complex in the most artifical and try-hard way, or how a technically competent film can still get only one star.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Couldn't finish it. Too obnoxious.

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

A post-"Matrix" blend of illuminati-style conspiracy and period thriller, with Mark Dacascos as a martial arts-practicing Iroquois tossed in for good measure, it's no wonder "Brotherhood" enraptured my high school self: its slow-motion action sequences and gothic horror stylings are a straight dopamine injection to a teenage boy's brain. Still, the film leaves one wishing Christophe Gans had been more prolific.

6. JackDonald's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

sometimes dangerously close to a thin revenge plot, but still an interesting historical setting

7. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

After rewatching this movie I find the stylized, over-aestheticised manner hard to bear. Especially the numerous slow motion sequences and the frequent slow crossfades (both elements deriving from the 1999 "Matrix") represent a typical kind of turn of the millennium cinema that appears - in my opnion - very kitschy today.

8. Zach Closs's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Christophe Gans' visually arresting, hyper-stylized, martial-arts-heavy period horror saga is truly like no other film. Overwrought, most definitely, but in the best possible way.

9. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

10. Simon's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Not the greatest movie I've ever seen. But extremely enjoyable.

11. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Good premise that drowns itself in poorly written characters, clumsy editing, and a plot that goes on for far too long.

12. l's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Loosely based around the bizarre events that occurred in the now former French providence of ‪Gévaudan‬ during the mid-18th century involving the so-called 'Beast(s) of ‪Gévaudan‬.' The scenes with the monster tended to be the best and most memorable in the entire movie. Other than that, everything was too melodramatic and bogus.

13. Cameron Casper's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Downright laughable at parts, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't keep my attention.

14. divya's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Bro movie set in revolutionary france.

15. Sean's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Loved the cinematography, the acting, set pieces and costumes but this movie had an identity crisis. is this movie a historical martial arts horror film? I really wanted it to make up its mind. Enjoyable but I just couldn't get passed the identity crisis it had.

16. Teo's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

I'll admit to its many, MANY flaws but it still remains one of my favourite movies ever, mostly for the crazy beautiful cinematography, the wonderful soundtrack, and Vincent Cassel.

17. Pale Scribe's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

One of the most bizarre genre blends I ever encountered, some of which just didn't work. The martial arts fighting felt way out of place. Still a decent pop-corn flick.

18. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Refreshing blend of serious costume drama, monster horror and pulp action that unfortunately has a number of serious problems. This director needs some mentoring from Guillermo Del Toro.

19. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

i really liked this movie. i was younger when i saw it, and i was excited about movies like this, so now it is more of a pleasure to watch than it is a great movie.

20. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

a long and arduous clunker of a movie

21. Diarmuid's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

Found this to be a film with great potential for the first 30mins... just became more and more ridiculous after that.

22. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

What a waste of talent. Christophe Gans was just not a good enough director to make this work.

23. Nosada's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

24. Fred Madison's rating of the film Brotherhood of the Wolf

This movie had some real shit special effects. Overall pretty Dirt.