1. Susana González's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Qué fuerte! Nicu es un reflejo de lo que viven miles de niños en todas las sociedades cuyos sistemas nos dividen y catalogan como nosotros y ellos

2. Pumpy's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

We follow Nico for the guts of an important year in his life. One that ushers in hope of a new direction, away from the streets, drugs, dangerous people and prostitution, but shows the struggles and lack of facilities to help these children. The love between all the children and the empathy between them and Bruce, the real life Fagin from "Oliver Twist", is prodigious. A very real documentary with a lot of character.

3. _Stephanie_'s rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

An eye-opener, though one which - in my view - lacked an adequate insight into the socio-political context of the subjectmatter. But it was touching to see the camaraderie among the boys of Bucharest's inhabited tunnels, and Nicu's story is of course heart-breaking.

4. rolderick's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

5. jehki's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Amazing film describing an out of this world story while giving its protagonists the voice they deserve.

6. Guilherme's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

in a crude style, real but poetic, the yin and the yang of the streets... that’s the world, the life

7. Laura Jones's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Great documentary into a slice of life which is worlds away from where I live - a warm cozy house in NZ. My heart really goes out to those kids. What an amazing man Bruce Lee was. Kia Kaha.

8. fgonzalezse's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

9. Allan Rosendo's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Nuestra sociedades actuales siguen siendo incapaces de resolver la desigualdad existente, incluso parece ser que cada vez se agudiza más. Este documental muestra la vida de los niños de la calle, las formas en las que estos se unen y buscan protección, pero también muestra la penosa necesidad que desarrollan por las drogas, como una forma, aunque sea ésta ficticia, de poder mejorar por un momento su condición.

10. Daniel Castro's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Filme que escancara as desigualdades sociais e as péssimas condições de vida de pessoas em situação de rua. O filme me fez recordar a situação social do Brasil, há inúmeras pessoas que vivem nas ruas das grandes cidades em condições deploráveis de vida. O problema não é enfrentado pelos governantes.

11. Renato Maffei's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

A world within a world, different, all in all the same

12. crisztiana23's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

13. Samudranil Gupta's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

editing sound and narration are the binding thread of the film.

14. Erik Ward's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

This film invites us into the lives of these kids who have been left as orphans from a young age. Many aspects of the way they lived left me shocked. The fact Vandebrug has been following these kids for years and would go inside of their tunnels makes this documentary all more real. The film left me feeling for these kids. Truly a good film to watch, a bit sad but real.

15. Sonia Marybel's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Un documentario real y cruel de estos paises , que tenemos estos problemas en nuestra America Latina aqui. Muy bueno todo ,solamente faltan algunas explicaciones si los chicos se recuperaron ,porque pasa por el problema trabajo, condiciones de vida decente y no vivir en estas miserias que el Capitalismo nos lleva.

16. ozan y.'s rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Her çocuğun bir Bruce Lee'si var, büyüdükçe arkada bıraktığı. Bir film kahramanı, hiç gelmeyen bir akraba ya da hayali bir suret. Bu enfes belgesel için mubi'ye ne kadar teşekkür etsem az.

17. Alexandra herschman's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

I was intrigued from minute one until the very last minute. The director of this movie, Joost shows us a world we hardly know exists especially because most of it is filmed underground so we don't know about its existence.

18. João Victor Ventura Santiago's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

A different return to Buchareste for me. Not what I had seen in my dreams. God bless this city and this movie.

19. lesminho's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

20. gustavo.alvesc1995's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

21. Val's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Estaría bueno que incluyan subtítulos en español

22. Fernando F's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

23. Brady Edge's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

Real life: aurolac kills, love saves.

24. bozobest's rating of the film Bruce Lee and the Outlaw

I grew up in the same period near Gara de Nord, Bucharest. I saw hundred of times Bruce Lee and his friends. All the others treated them like garbage and only a few tried to help them. What you can see in this movie is only ( a small part of) the true.