1. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

2. Trunfos's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

7,7 this shit is way too funny

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

A little on the dull side actually. A bit like a crappy X-Files episode.

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Our Daily Free Stream (...)Coscarelli, der eine Kurzgeschichte des Texaners Joe R. Lansdale verfilmt, will einen GUTEN Film machen. Er versucht nicht, über die berühmten Rentner zu spotten, er geifert nicht nach billigen Lachern, sondern versucht, aufrichtig zu sein. Nie erleben wir ein Augenzwinkern mit dem Publikum, nie einen herablassenden Umgang mit seinem Subjekt. (...)

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Much more interesting on paper.

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

don't carry it too far... you may just get way out there and not come back.

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

If you think of this as a horror movie, a magical realist biopic, a comedy, or a bromance drama, you'll be wrong on all counts (and you won't enjoy it as much). It may just be the best film about our treatment of the elderly, touching on minor - but nonetheless significant - redemption.

8. taniaburrito's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

9. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

A great role from BRUCE CAMPBELL... it looks more like a reincarnation than a performance. One of the most humanistic filme I've ever seen.

10. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

I found it difficult to enjoy this, although I did find it amusing in places.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Serious but silly, touching, and hilarious movie with a little dash of vulgarity. This is a cult classic gem. Campbell and Davis give convincing and great performances.

12. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Pacing issues aside, this is a pretty fun horror movie.

13. Eingya's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

This movie is full of awesome

14. Zhuliya's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

funny, sad, ironic, nostalgic...this film can be all of these things without getting boring or too bold. Plus some of the lines are really memorable... :)

15. ghostofX-masyet2come's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

What do I really have left in life but this place? It ain't much of a home, but it's all I got. Well, goddamnit. I'll be damned if I let some foreign, graffiti writin', soul suckin', son of a bitch in an oversized cowboy hat and boots take my friend's souls and shit 'em down the visitors toilet!

16. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

17. Josh Harper's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

This movie is a surprisingly emotional one. I went in expecting some good stupid fun, and I left feeling genuinely moved. For a film that includes a monologue about a cancerous penis delivered by a bed-ridden Elvis, that's saying a whole fucking lot.

18. valolopez's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Egyptian cursing. My favorite part: Eat the dog dick of Anubis you ass wipe (written in egyptian jeroglyphics is even better!) Totally genius and hilarious!

19. Nosada's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

20. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

21. Crap Monster's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

Good campy low budget entertainment. As much as I was excited with the idea of Bruce as Elvis, I found myself much more interested with Davis as JFK.

22. KKeating's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

I love a good conspiracy theory ... and soul-sucking mummies ... and Bruce Campbell.

23. Jordan H's rating of the film Bubba Ho-tep

A pure entertainer. It tries to do just that, nothing more, and it succeeds. I'm a sucker for Bruce Campbell anyway.