1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Bubble

2. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Bubble

um bocado smashing pumpkins mas fixe

3. Thomas Jolie's rating of the film Bubble

Awkward, in an acceptable way.

4. Koen Dens's rating of the film Bubble

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Bubble

Get ready for an uncomfortable ride into the character study of an All-American bubble snap.

6. paul oram's rating of the film Bubble

This all seemed pretty real to me. Two especially strong female performances, each character burdened and flawed, existing in their tiny worlds. There is no premeditation, just a run of banal events building up to point the bubble bursts. Only one of them was ever gonna make it out alive.

7. Drew's rating of the film Bubble

The score is by Robert Pollard, from the Ohio band Guided by Voices (Pollard's from Dayton). I've driven across the bridge from Wheeling, WV into OH many times, often with GBV as the score. Soderbergh's spoken in the past about being a fan of Pollard's. It was such a thrill to see this film and have the music function with the landscape as it has so many times in my own life.

8. K A t's rating of the film Bubble

9. A47's rating of the film Bubble

Somebody pour me a tall glass of milk.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Bubble

A cinema verite true crime story. As someone who was born and raised in the Midwest, the characters and dialogue seemed incredibly real to me. I know these people!

11. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Bubble

After watching maybe 15 minutes of these 3 attempt improvisational acting, i wanted to throw my XBOX out the window. I couldn't have cared less about the story. I was busy being distracted by terrible acting. They gave such little effort, it was insulting.

12. 陈 振礼's rating of the film Bubble

Love the idea of the film and applaud SS for attempting it but I ending up liking the environment/visuals more than the characters themselves.

13. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Bubble

An exceptional piece of auteur cinema with great "real world" performances all around.

14. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Bubble

The 21st century rural American realism, if you wish to give it a label as such, was very well captured. However, like a lot of Soderbergh's films, this felt too mechanical for me to appreciate. But outside of my opinion, not a bad film.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film Bubble

16. katya's rating of the film Bubble

this movie is not just a statement on class, but on femininity

17. woperchild's rating of the film Bubble

Casting was great, score was terrible. Soderbergh successfully captured an image of small-town middle America, injecting in it equal parts voyeurism and tenderness which made for what was, in my opinion, a great film. Unfortunately the score seemed alien to the world Soderbergh created, and was a distraction where it could have added more depth and humility.

18. Joriah Goad's rating of the film Bubble

This film would have been so much better with a score that actually shared the same wavelength as the film. The dead images and ultrarealism set such a magnificent tone of desperation. If I could ask Soderbergh one thing, it would be: why did you choose to use such an obnoxious score that forces the audience out of the story? The music is in the characters and the death of the image.

19. traag-1's rating of the film Bubble

straight up fly on the wall voyeurism from Soderbergh who kind of proves here that he is the real deal by following the glossy Ocean's twelve. This film had me sucked in till the very end with naturalistic acting from what appears to be non-actors.

20. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Bubble

As much as I thought it was mediocre the first and only time I saw it, the images and moments of the film really stuck with me. I was extremely impressed with Soderbergh's ability to direct and draw convincing performances out of non-actors.

21. Fernando Beltran y Puga's rating of the film Bubble

Disappointing. Bubble is to film what the Honda Insight was to hybrid cars. An ugly intent to look cool. The performances by non-actors are honest and the filmmaking is well executed, but the story is nothing worth paying for at the movie theater (or rental). He's Soderbergh, hence, we should expect a lot more.