1. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

2. cabecassis's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

3. SPQRNH's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

L'Amééériqueu, l'Amééériqueu, je veux la voir, et je l'ai vue...

4. Caro_its's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

That was strange... It's like really weird animated images, did I like it ? I like the idea but I don't know...

5. Caillouquiroule's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Une proposition formelle assez inintéressante, ou comment ne pas tenter d'aborder ce qu'il y a d'intéressant dans une contre-culture et s'en tenir à de la provoc.

6. Raúl Silva Gómez's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Existe una yuxtaposición interesante entre estos personajes más raros que la vida y sus alrededores. Retrata la existencia nihilística de estos individuos tal como Korine hizo con su Gummo. No se necesitan palabras ni discursos con imagenes tan expresivas como estas. La forma en que ilumino el cuarto con las botellas rojas de Faygo... soy fan. Everybody jump to the juggalo sound!

7. chechino's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Interesante observar algunos miembros de esta subcultura, aun cuando no encuentro distinciones de otras mas que por el maquillaje, las tomas de los rostros son buenas, mucha expresión en el silencio

8. Mister No's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

9. fred's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Pour le papier et l'encre.

10. ADZERTY's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Photographiquement bien composé, ce film se présente comme une manifestation de l'esprit Juggalos. Il nous montre un autre mode d'existence, risqué, marginal, en réaction contre l'american way of life, littéralement défié. Les Juggalos font de leur vie une oeuvre d'art, une fleur du mal, et semblent chercher à réinventer leur rapport à l'amour, à la douleur et à la mort.

11. keremebrulee's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

12. Jean-Go's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Intriguant et assez prenant, Buffalo Juggalos est une belle carte postale d'une Amérique désincarnée et underground. On aurait aimé un film plus viscéral et torturé pour qu'il puisse hanter au-delà de sa durée.

13. Monica's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Sólo están ahí, observándote como tú a ellos.

14. dave gunn's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

If Harmony Korine followed a small population of Juggalos, this is what it would look like. Hilarious, unsettling, and something you can't look away from, this is a great peek into the life of a couple upstate New York juggalos.

15. affasf's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Cummings doesn’t exploit the subculture nor explore anything of it, but he let it be in ad hoc poses, luminescent display of neon-blurried arrogance and coquetry.

16. porcyk's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Wow. Just wow. Comes from the Manakamana school of long-take/tableau/WTF documentar-ish filmmaking. Plays with notions of objectivity and anthropological detachment in highly amusing ways. Plus, alpacas. And gay Juggalos in heat. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun watching a short.

17. Nicholas Kohut's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Well curated, droning look at a culture I still don't comprehend.

18. mpho3's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

"Any time you turn a camera on someone, you have entered an exploitative relationship. From conception, I wanted to be aware of this, but not shy away from it — to dive in, embrace it and push it past my own comfort zone. The Juggalos were not my subjects, they were participants, and every choice I made honored that participation - a 30-minute portrait ... in 30 one-minute shots." - Scott Cummings, Filmmaker Magazine

19. mt.fuji's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Cummings reveals this subculture-within-a-subculture without patronizing the subjects. We see them as they are. We also see them how they wish to seen. I liked the choice of vignettes with only natural sound and no dialogue. It prevented the Juggalos from trying to explain themselves. Like the legendary acting teacher Sanford Meisner said: "An ounce of behavior is worth a pound of words."

20. Waxamillion's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Interesting idea, but hard to watch the whole thing. Some of the shots are beautiful, some more slapstick but overall, worth attempting to watch for a while.

21. Amity Bacon's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

This is really shallow and dull. Horrible choice, Mubi!

22. forksclovetofu's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

Less an exposé and more of an ICP thesis statement: a beautifully paced, wordless (and, thank god, without music) series of short video portraits of clown-faced juggalos in situ, self-medicating with sex, violence, drugs and companionship. An Avedon and Arbus-influenced insider's perspective of post-dada nihilists marooned in a world that is no more or less ludicrous than painting your inner Pagliacci on your face.

23. sarah simka's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

24. SomethingTV's rating of the film Buffalo Juggalos

A wonderfully headnotic doc meets prepared-polaroid cinema with a spattering of still frame ecstasy..a meditation in the key of happy delirium .