1. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

I did not think I would like this as much as I did. I expected a hippy dippy comedy, but this was very smart.

2. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

Fallida en todo lo que intenta ser. Tiene unos primeros minutos prometedores, pero no acaba siendo ni muy crítica, ni muy graciosa, ni su historia con la suficiente fuerza, o credibilidad.

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

Enjoyed this a great deal more than I expected to. An explosive, nihilist romp complete with a pulsing soundtrack and seedy characters all around. Pitch black comedy that creeps along until its amazing climax. Not unlike the dark, new-millennial tone of Fight Club or Three Kings (as another user stated, too).

4. mjgildea's rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

2 1/2 out of 5 stars. The heroin tank sequence alone was worth the watch but beyond that not much was really worthwhile. Great soundtrack also, but not much else was really worthwhile.

5. KALTEN KRIEG's rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

I agree with you, quite a cool and smart film. I remember seeing it some years ago . It`s obviously no masterpiece, but the burning flames in the end really fitted well in an otherwise burning & melting conclusion. I will put it honorably alongside a shelf with "Fight Club " and "Three Kings ".

6. Risselada's rating of the film Buffalo Soldiers

Why the low ratings on this? So smart and hilarious!