1. afuchs's rating of the film Buffet froid

I've seen two films by Blier at this point, and Blier somehow managed to give me the impression that these are the typical Blier. I do like Blier now, and I'd watch more Blier, but I cannot get rid of the impression that everything else will be as much Blier as these two and as such enjoyable but nothing new. The slightly objectifying or objectifyingly slighting view of women is, of course, a salient Blier feature.

2. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Buffet froid

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Buffet froid

This is a very efficient and hilarous film. Terrific black comedy. Three destinies of frustrated men which converge around a nasty poisoned story.

4. Ameille's rating of the film Buffet froid

5. nejurgi's rating of the film Buffet froid

6. Movoco Synthaca's rating of the film Buffet froid

In my top 3, if not my favorite movie!!

7. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Buffet froid

I love how absurd this movie is.

8. Jack Lineman's rating of the film Buffet froid

The first ten twenty minutes are really slow but then the film speeds up and really starts to grow on you.

9. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Buffet froid

De lo màs representativo del cine frances de los años 70 y una de las obras màs conocidas del director Bernard Blier. Una divertidisima cinta plena de un humor negro y corrosivo, en donde el absurdo de las situaciones planteadas y el comportamiento subversivo de los personajes alcanzan alturas de verdadero delirio. El reparto (entre los que destacan Depardieu, Carole Bouquet y el mismo blier) es extraordinario.