1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

2. anaglyphx's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Read the original screenplay if you want to experience how the film SHOULD have been.

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

It's beyond me how they managed to create the deep but fun series out of this drivel. Whedon's writing doesn't come through very well and the actual killing of vampires is dull as hell.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

A fun watch in '92 but totally a relic when compared to the series that followed. A film just so clueless as to whether it wants to be a comedy or a genre pic. Swanson was never better but most of cast wanders around like they're unsure of just what they signed on for. Must be an embarassing resume entry for Hilary Swank at this point.

6. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

As terrible as the film is, I loved Joss's writing.

7. Aly_Breckenridge's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Got to be the movie that I hate to love the most of all!

8. captain's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

If nothing else, watch it for Paul Reubens death scene :) Or you can just go watch that part on youtube :)

9. xxthcenturyfoxx's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Classic; although the show is great, this was a great intro to it, for me at least.

10. Pale Scribe's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Imagine if this was the only way we knew Buffy. *Shivers* Watch the TV series instead.

11. Arisa's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

12. sara's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

a terribly guilty pleasure of mine.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I can't even tell you how many times i've seen this film. it's awful but funny and silly and i enjoy it every time it's on.