1. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Bug

i like to think about someone going to the cinema in 2006 on a whim and picking this film and being really angry

2. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Bug

3. subtonal's rating of the film Bug

(3.5) The first 1/3 was so good!! But then it shifted out of nowhere and became a big (*bug?) mess... Way to ruin a potentially good film. Also I'm stunned at the high ratings for this it really doesn't deserve them.

4. João R.'s rating of the film Bug

I actually appreciated what I was presented with and mainly due to its amazing performances, but I also thought it was not in its best shape - since it showed a lot more potential if it had been a little more unsafe.

5. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Bug

Let’s get paranoid! All of us! Because ”Bug” isn’t just about a couple feeding each other’s lunacy, it’s also about our conspiracy loving culture, the paranoia that’s breeding in the internet like the bugs in Peter’s tooth. Intense stuff. Shannon is a very convincing schizophrenic, and Judd a very touching mistreated character who finds comfort in the sick boy.

6. nuserky's rating of the film Bug

Fantastic actors, good script.

7. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Bug

8. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Bug

Tracy Letts did a great job in transforming his 1996 play into a script. Friedkin in turn adds an uncomfortable subtext by showing flashlike splinters of another reality (or other realities) at specific points (not only at the beginning or during and after the closing credits). The performances of Ashley Judd (especially the variety of facial expressions) and Michael Shannon are stunning and sometimes really creepy.

9. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Bug

10. Harriehhh's rating of the film Bug

Look closer, they’re there.

11. ramiah's rating of the film Bug

12. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Bug

13. joaom's rating of the film Bug

14. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Bug

Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! == Tennessee WILLIAMS in the Twilight Zone. BILDERBERG group, a bunch of lesbians, many clichés. SHANNON zero charisma. JUDD 100% mad. For lovers of conspiracies. === Tenessee WILLIAMS dans la 4ème dimension. Le groupe BILDERBERG, une lesbienne paumée, bcp de clichés. SHANNON zéro charisme. JUDD 100% barge. Pour amateurs de complots. === After Tracy LETTS's theater play. 2,5/5.

15. John's rating of the film Bug

The definitive Michael Shannon romantic comedy. He gets the girl at the end, and then they set each other on fire.

16. Balthaz21's rating of the film Bug

17. Polyglot's rating of the film Bug

Intense and exhausting performances by Shannon and Judd. Great.

18. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Bug

19. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Bug

Awkward acting, Horrible storyline, badly developed characters and a horrendous narrative. made it to my top 10 worst films

20. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film Bug

21. pengecut kau suripto's rating of the film Bug

From the screenwriter of Killer Joe, another crazy film about crazy people in crazy actions.

22. rachel collier's rating of the film Bug

23. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Bug

Thought it was another cliche horror film, though it was surprisingly twisted!

24. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Bug