1. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Bug

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Bug

Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! == Tennessee WILLIAMS in the Twilight Zone. BILDERBERG group, a bunch of lesbians, many clichés. SHANNON zero charisma. JUDD 100% mad. For lovers of conspiracies. === Tenessee WILLIAMS dans la 4ème dimension. Le groupe BILDERBERG, une lesbienne paumée, bcp de clichés. SHANNON zéro charisme. JUDD 100% barge. Pour amateurs de complots. === After Tracy LETTS's theater play. 2,5/5.

3. John's rating of the film Bug

The definitive Michael Shannon romantic comedy. He gets the girl at the end, and then they set each other on fire.

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film Bug

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Bug

Intense and exhausting performances by Shannon and Judd. Great.

6. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Bug

7. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Bug

Awkward acting, Horrible storyline, badly developed characters and a horrendous narrative. made it to my top 10 worst films

8. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film Bug

9. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Bug

From the screenwriter of Killer Joe, another crazy film about crazy people in crazy actions.

10. rachel collier's rating of the film Bug

11. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Bug

Thought it was another cliche horror film, though it was surprisingly twisted!

12. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Bug

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Bug

It's easy to look past the too-quick-and-convenient aspect of the mutual descent into madness when you're wrapped up in the lunacy of the lead performances. Masterful direction of a dialogue-heavy script that manages to slip some pitch-black humour into an otherwise tense and pulsating story about both mental illness as well as desperation and loneliness. Beautifully effective small-scale filmmaking.

14. Simona's rating of the film Bug

Agree with some of the previous comments: extremely slow beginning, over-the-top and comical end.

15. Cami Koko's rating of the film Bug

Wow! Now this is insane! Actors are incredible. Plot is crazy. A good unusual film.

16. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Bug

Friedkin and Tracy Letts, a match made in heaven!

17. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Bug

I rewatched this again after seeing William Friedkin's Killer Joe and realizing they are both based on Tracy Letts' plays. Bug definitely shares a bit stylistically with Killer Joe but it's still an entirely different animal in itself. I don't like to summarize films, so I'll just say that this is about two people going a little crazy. Are their bugs in your bloodstream?

18. orangey's rating of the film Bug

"I am the mother queen drone thingy". Few movies could survive a line like that. Bug doesn't

19. Junda Mane's rating of the film Bug

An underrated gem from the legendary Friedkin. Michael Shannon is incredible.

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Bug

What looked like a crappy horror movie turned out to be a great showcase for stunning performances (namely from Michael Shannon) and absolute madness. I was absolutely floored by the escalation, the ending and the post credits easter eggs. You can see this was a play, but the final act is beautifully and disturbingly cinematic. I really wish I didn't wait so long to see this.

21. Francis Deckhaunt's rating of the film Bug

A descent into the abyss of paranoia, as I haven't seen for a long time in a movie!

22. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Bug

Starts out okay, somewhat decent premise but then everything goes downhill quickly not too long after Michael Shannon's character shows up (although a case could be made the movie takes a dive after all those damn phone rings). Unlikeable characters doing gross and weird stuff, def not for me. Beautiful camera work in places though.

23. Sourav Bhunia's rating of the film Bug