1. amandav's rating of the film Bully

2. Ali Mossawat's rating of the film Bully

3. bitterMoo's rating of the film Bully

4. daniroelleb's rating of the film Bully

ehhh.. thats how i felt watching this movie.

5. Blue Roses's rating of the film Bully

6. Mcpeer's rating of the film Bully

While there seems to always be a level of controversy and hystrria surrounding Larry Clark films, BULLY didn't match that hype for me the way KIDS did. There are random character contradictions with the characters or their families that don't mesh, the family brunch scene being the prime example. Regardless, BULLY is bold and unhinged. It's refreshingly brutal and is a prime example of what would never be made today.

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Bully

Actors, direction, nothing to say. But the real events occured & depicted are so unhealthy & these youngsters so profoundly stupid, that suddenly the film becomes as interesting as opening the lid of a garbage can. === Les acteurs, la réalisation, rien à dire, mais le fait-divers est tellement malsain & ces jeunes tellement débiles, du coup le film est aussi intéressant que de soulever le couvercle d'une poubelle.

8. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Bully

Intricate study of White Trash. You can smell these dynamic characters from your screen through Larry Clark's raw filmmaking style.

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Bully

10. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Bully

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Bully

12. Dafnias's rating of the film Bully

no offense this was decent

13. Sara T'Rula's rating of the film Bully

I got this DVD after watching (and loving) Kids (also by Clark). This is a hard movie to watch - brutal and vicious. But both the violence and sexuality felt a bit gratuitous to me, like they were props. Given the nature of the violence, and the clear attempt to be edgy, I felt the narrative was too tightly structured. There was a predictability in the arc that undermined the ability to provoke.

14. Ryan Bellett's rating of the film Bully

takes a little longer than usual for a larry clark film until a teen boy is shirtless

15. Kamran's rating of the film Bully

An intense and affecting though at times hyper-stylized recreation of true events. Cinematically and narratively hyperbolic. 75/100 - Very Good.

16. antibody's rating of the film Bully

dog out my five-point fucking o

17. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Bully

18. l's rating of the film Bully

American youth and violence never seem to not be topical. The inherently queer anxieties this film is rife with, however, appear so bizarre knowing when this was made, especially in terms of then-contemporary American political discourse. The soundtrack is also really good.

19. rachel collier's rating of the film Bully

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Bully

21. Jason Av's rating of the film Bully

22. Marie Michelle's rating of the film Bully

Why play american movies only in German?????

23. Nicolas Manzini's rating of the film Bully

I subscribed for it and realized it is in german only?! and the playback fails on my ipad... Gonna unsubscribe right now!

24. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Bully

***1/2. I'm not American but I can understand the uneasiness of the local audience during a screening of Bully. How such a wealthy and modern nation can produce such rotten heirs? Seems that Decadence is already at work after only 250 years of moral prevalence. Larry Clark should be censored at the very least so that people could still consider Florida as the home of theme parks and oranges. Highly recommended.