1. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Burlesque

I know this is awful, sorry.

2. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Burlesque

3. angiebasuki's rating of the film Burlesque

does every musical/dance films have to have their place about to be taken over by some capitalist asshole and the main role countryside/outsider person will save the place?

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film Burlesque

well... the songs are great. Christina should just focus on music and forget she ever tried to act. Cher was amazing and 'You Havent Seen the Last of Me' was the best part of the film.

5. bjr9955's rating of the film Burlesque

technically it is a pretty bad film, but it was quite entertaining and aesthetically pleasing.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Burlesque

Best camp I've seen in quite awhile and certainly my newest guilty pleasure. Aguilera and Cher embrace their inner drag queens in number after number not impressing outside the musical numbers within what resembles a plot. But my o my that Christina can sing. Rest of cast mostly wasted especially Cumming (probably on the cutting room floor), Gallagher and Bell. Hope Tucci was well paid.

7. MarcH's rating of the film Burlesque

Stanley Tucci, fire your agent.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Burlesque

If you liked this movie, don't Cher it with nobody.

9. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Burlesque

This was heaps embarrassing to watch.

10. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Burlesque

Burlesque and Coyote Ugly.... SO MANY SIMILARITIES

11. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Burlesque

12. Duarte Lima's rating of the film Burlesque

God help anyone who helped the makers of this, every single one. And I'm not a religious person.

13. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Burlesque

Admittedly I am not a die hard fan of musicals, but have enjoyed a few of them along the way. But this one although may have great singers in it, it just sucks as a film.

14. gencorkun's rating of the film Burlesque

Even though everyone around me hated this movie, I somehow enjoyed it. I have to say that I did not pay any money to see this movie and this could simply be a reason for an additional star. It was an enjoyable 90 minutes of television. If only the director chose not to turn the movie into an Xtina show, and put some effort in developing other characters, I could have even considered another star.

15. candt's rating of the film Burlesque

The dance numbers were fantastic, but the movie itself was predictable with terrible dialogue.

16. rorydean's rating of the film Burlesque

You get what you pay for, especially with 2-for-1 drinks of watery cola-colored whiskey and bar stained elbow wrinkles, too tired to clap, less interested by the second inning. Score tied at zero, no ups, no downs, don't bother.

17. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Burlesque

Cher and Tucci deserve better.

18. Leco's rating of the film Burlesque

19. Vanessa J Hill's rating of the film Burlesque

Two hours!?!? Are you serious? Haven't these people heard of something called 'Editing'? I wanted something mindless and trashy, and boy, did I get what I bargained for. Unfortunately, I was also hoping for entertainment. The male romantic lead was a little off - which is quite an achievement for such a hot guy. He did have a pretty charming little strip segment that brings new meaning to the term 'product placement'

20. theegreatone's rating of the film Burlesque

As a film, 2 stars. As eye candy, 4 stars. So it gets an average 3 stars. Also Christina Aquilera doing a song sampling Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People. LAWL

21. coyoteaugust's rating of the film Burlesque

can't believe i got talked into watching this...awful

22. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Burlesque

The modern day equivalent of a Busby Berkeley musical. Lightweight, fun, and glamor to spare. It's not on Berkeley's level in terms of filmmaking skill, but it serves a similar purpose. A frothy, glittery good time.

23. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film Burlesque

As much fun as I thought it would be. I'd love to watch it with friends.

24. Dave D's rating of the film Burlesque

PQP! Quando Reneé Zellweger é melhor que vc na mesma categoria/papel, é pq a coisa tá feia, X-Tina. E Allan Cuming... SHAME ON YOU!