1. soymilky's rating of the film Burn After Reading

My favourite movie by the Coen brothers, after No Country for Old Men. This was just fun, from start to finish. Some genuine shocking plot twists happened too.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Burn After Reading

4. Kenzozo's rating of the film Burn After Reading

5. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Burn After Reading

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Burn After Reading

The allstar cast really elevates what would otherwise be a so-so comedy. Pitt delivers one of his best off kilter performances of his career and Malkovich is great as disgruntled, recently resigned employee. I identify with his character a bit too much, as I too contemplate walking away and writing a novel. Revisiting this one almost ten years later was a fun treat, but it hasnt aged the best. Still, 4 stars

7. pArturdo's rating of the film Burn After Reading

8. shonenknifeplay's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I think that's the shit, man... The raw intelligence.

9. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Burn After Reading

10. NUGA's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It is fair to say, at this point, that a Coen movie will have the Coen Tm in at least a few ways. It's even more fair saying that having such a style in a project made to satirize a whole genre, with its own clichés and "habits" is note-worthy. Couple that with hilarious writing (duh), clever directing and a surprising Brad Pitt, and you've got yourself a ride. It does lack substance, but not without a good surface.

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Burn After Reading

"Report back to me when....I dunno...when any of this starts to make any sense" is the slogan of 2017

12. kokeshi's rating of the film Burn After Reading

La conclusione è: tutta colpa della chirurgia plastica!

13. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Burn After Reading

14. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Burn After Reading

2.5 stars. All the klutzes and narcissists and dunderheads running amuck make this a rather charmless affair - though it's hard not to love Frances McDormand as Joel Coen's love for her just radiates from the screen. Brad Pitt getting shot in the face tho.

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Instant classic. A weird tale filled with dumb characters who get themselves involved in the most bizarre and dark situations. This is some next level storytelling.

16. Azer Suat Tatlı's rating of the film Burn After Reading

so what did we learn palmer? i don't know sir. i don't fucking know either.

17. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Burn After Reading

it was just lying there. on the floor there. just lying there.

18. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Burn After Reading

19. Ethan's rating of the film Burn After Reading

There may be a lot of pointless things in this movie but there are a few great moments here too.

20. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Burn After Reading

2.5, not sure whether to round up or down for my rating here. It's one of the most straightforward comedies the Coens have made but unfortunately it's also among their least funny films. The ending nearly saves it, though.

21. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Burn After Reading

22. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Burn After Reading

This is one of the most purely pleasurable films the Coen Brothers have ever done. It's a darkly comedic farce that gets funnier and funnier as it progresses, as well as showcasing the careful screenwriting skills of the Coens. The cast is all-around fantastic and hilarious, with Pitt and Jenkins being particular stand-outs. It may not be as deeply layered as other Coens films, but it is a lot of fun.

23. Zac Weber's rating of the film Burn After Reading

There's something particularly satisfying about the way John Malkovich says "fuck." I appreciated that none of the serendipitous moments seemed convenient or half-baked.

24. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Burn After Reading