1. El Biffo's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Brad Pitt was a natural, as he really is gay in real life. I guess he thinks if he comes out it will hurt his box office income; hence, the bogus marriages.

2. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It's hard to describe this, is it a thriller? a comedy? it doesn't matter, it's entertaining. It may be not Coen's most significant work, but the cast is full A-list and you don't see all this big names together everywhere.

3. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Burn After Reading

4. criddlegakes's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Burn After Reading features a slew of Hollywood’s best actors at their best, portraying characters who would top the list of the Coens’ dumbest.

5. kopfkompass's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Toll besetzt, großartig gespielt, unterhaltsam erzählt. Allerdings wüsste ich nicht genau, was eigentlich.

6. Eingya's rating of the film Burn After Reading

7. Samuel Dupont-Foisy's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I'm so in love with black humor. "Osbourne Cox? I thought you might be worried... about the security... of your shit."

8. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I was never really into Brad Pitt. UNTIL THIS MOVIE.

9. Dan's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Le premier film des frères Cohen que je vois et je ne suis absolument pas déçu (peut-être le rôle écourté de Brad Pitt - n'avez-vous pas honte ?). C'est drôle, grinçant et le casting est plutôt sympa.

10. hastapura's rating of the film Burn After Reading

God this movie is fucking delicious. Nearly as quotable as Lebowski.

11. mfg's rating of the film Burn After Reading

"So what have we learned?"

12. Gerald's rating of the film Burn After Reading

You think that's a Schwinn?

13. wobbly's rating of the film Burn After Reading

14. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Burn After Reading

15. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Burn After Reading

16. Anna's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Brad Pitt should've gotten an Oscar nod for this instead of that Benjamin Button bullshit.

17. Luci Hoepers's rating of the film Burn After Reading

With this movie I learned Brad Pitt can be funny, really funny. I just love his dance :)

18. Alex's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Big Lebowski is so great because of the characters, the plot doesn't matter at all, in this one only McDormand, Malkovich and especially Pitt characters are good enough to make the movie a good comedy. 3.5 / 5.

19. BELACQUA BACCALÀ's rating of the film Burn After Reading

i usually never regret watching any film. well, this makes up for it.

20. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film Burn After Reading

The Coen brothers have a very bizarre humor. An awesome cast also helps.

21. Francisco R.'s rating of the film Burn After Reading

"You think that's a Schwinn..."

22. Zhuliya's rating of the film Burn After Reading

so terrible I can't even remember the plot or the characters!

23. susana-saguchi's rating of the film Burn After Reading

24. Liam Brennan's rating of the film Burn After Reading

A twisted tale, that is funny, sad, enthralling to the finish with some wonderful performances from John Malkovich and Brad Pitt. This can be held high amongst Coen classics such as Fargo and The Big Lebowski. 8/10