1. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Burn After Reading

2. lylatfox's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I love how there is SOME sort of order/structure in all the chaos and absurdity of the film (as well as in life). Watching this for the third time in 2016 and picked up some new nuances in the film that seem prescient in 2016.

3. Timur Fattahov's rating of the film Burn After Reading

4. ig_____or's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It's witty, fun, absurd, violent. Brad Pitt and Frances McDormand are both hilarious, However I do think that this is not as good as "Fargo", the Coen's more successful black comedy, because there's no one in the movie with whom you can actually relate or root for, since they're all pretty much a bunch of crazy people. It's a nice movie, fun to watch, but not memorable.

5. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Burn After Reading

This is the bad version of FARGO. Both about a simple trick to get money, where everything goes wrong, but here the acting, the screenplay, the dialogues, the soundtrack and everything is worst.

6. Feu_follet's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Entertaining 96 minutes, but not J. & E. Coen's best at all. It's funny, well structured, well acted, yet something is missing... which I can't put my finger on. Worth watching anyway...

7. Maurice Lee's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Underrated? I don't know about that.

8. cphua's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Nice ending, I think you either get or you don't. I loved it when Cox called Chad Mr.Black, nice touch. The big question is if I would watch it again, well no. The Big Lebowski I watched over and over again.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Brad Pitt was a natural, as he really is gay in real life. I guess he thinks if he comes out it will hurt his box office income; hence, the bogus marriages.

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It's hard to describe this, is it a thriller? a comedy? it doesn't matter, it's entertaining. It may be not Coen's most significant work, but the cast is full A-list and you don't see all this big names together everywhere.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Burn After Reading

12. criddlegakes's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Burn After Reading features a slew of Hollywood’s best actors at their best, portraying characters who would top the list of the Coens’ dumbest.

13. kopfkompass's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Toll besetzt, großartig gespielt, unterhaltsam erzählt. Allerdings wüsste ich nicht genau, was eigentlich.

14. Eingya's rating of the film Burn After Reading

15. Samuel Dupont-Foisy's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I'm so in love with black humor. "Osbourne Cox? I thought you might be worried... about the security... of your shit."

16. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I was never really into Brad Pitt. UNTIL THIS MOVIE.

17. Dan's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Le premier film des frères Cohen que je vois et je ne suis absolument pas déçu (peut-être le rôle écourté de Brad Pitt - n'avez-vous pas honte ?). C'est drôle, grinçant et le casting est plutôt sympa.

18. hastapura's rating of the film Burn After Reading

God this movie is fucking delicious. Nearly as quotable as Lebowski.

19. mfg's rating of the film Burn After Reading

"So what have we learned?"

20. Gerald's rating of the film Burn After Reading

You think that's a Schwinn?

21. wobbly's rating of the film Burn After Reading