1. Nosada's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Far from the Coen's best stuff but still pretty damn funny.

2. Santropez's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It's a sweet kick in the nuts.

3. Simon James Constable's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Loads of people don't seem to get the humour in this film, whereas I was laughing my head off in the cinema.

4. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film Burn After Reading

5. Beneezy's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Underrated Coen masterpiece.

6. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Hard to do worst than Burn After Reading, worst Coen perhaps. Not so suble critic of low American class. Easy to agree, but hard to care. Denys Arcand is more subtle when he takes that register.

7. akansas13's rating of the film Burn After Reading

That's OK about narrations of this film there is a freaking relations of all characters...It might not have happened.

8. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film Burn After Reading

seen it for the fifth time and still never failed to make me laugh, one of my fave comedy ever !

9. Chard's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Can't remember a thing. Well, the chair is memorable.

10. L.A.™'s rating of the film Burn After Reading

The Coens clearly have the market on dark comedy covered. A hilarious film that at times feels pointless, but hey its still fun to watch the brothers at work! A decent follow up to no country!

11. definedivine's rating of the film Burn After Reading

The mastertwins did it again. Not their best work but surly remarkable. After a while that i saw good black comedy. The mixture of strange looks, big laughs and perfet confusion for good alltogether in the end. I enjoyed it allout.

12. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Burn After Reading

The best of their worst. Pitt is hilarious and the scenes between David Rasche and J.K. Simmons are gut-busting but the rest of the film is pretty forgettable.

13. Patricia's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Did not expect Pitt to die but I liked that twist. Either then that it was decent...

14. Samurai Panda Poetry's rating of the film Burn After Reading

I'm sure it was a very daunting task, following up No Country For Old Men, a nearly flawless film. This film's greatness stems from the Coen's lack of even trying to.

15. ANDREA's rating of the film Burn After Reading

16. Brendan's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Very funny, if not their best. Brad Pitt is fantastic.

17. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Burn After Reading

It's not their best work - not there worst either.

18. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Burn After Reading

Not just black, but a multi coloured comedy. Pure Coens' freakish, over the top, off balanced and in your face humour that never fails to entertain, despite it does not attain the hilarity of their best works. The casting couldn't be better; Pitt, Clooney, Malkovich, Richard Jenkins, JK Simmons and Frances McDormand all come up with charismatic performances.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →